~Melissa~

Wedding Gowns - You VS Model

Heidi - you look beautiful! Thanks for FINALLY posting after all the teases! wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillysBride View Post
You look gorgeous! You have a great figure, so don't be worried about the "skinny model"..you look way better and healthier but still slim. I love your dress, thats along the same lines as what I'm looking for. Where did you find it?
Thanks BillysBride! The dress is by Venus Bridals but I bought it in a store in Edmonton, Alberta (Canada!!) where the seamstress there had altered the back to be the lace up. That's what I loved about the dress, I dont know if I would have gone for it with the original back. I am sure you could get a seamstress to do the same! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsmark08 View Post
ok, here I go...
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
excuse the silly look on my face and my very poor posture, I didn't realize my mom was taking pics!
Beautiful!!!

Heidi, I love your dress, I was looking at it too but I still can't decide if I want foo-foo ball gown, or lacy , or simple... too many dresses! AAARRRGGGHHH!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galit View Post
I think all you girls look amazing in your dresses! Too bad there aren't any pictures of my dress on the web sad.gif
Are you sure Galit? I bet we could super slueth it out!

funny, galit, none of mine either...there WAS one, but now it's gone and believe me i've searched everywhere! (venus bridal, model 8243)...BUT my first fitting is tomorrow so i WILL have pics!