Photo

Niki's ROR Review w/some pro pics

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#61 jrodsgirl

jrodsgirl
  • 261 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 08:49 PM

Your pictures are beautiful. I'm glad to hear how smoothly things went for you. Congrats!

#62 newprincessbride

newprincessbride
    • 110 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 09:45 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Jamaica08bride
      Thank you for all of your responses. I am a slacker and have been neglecting my BDW responsibilities. Here is the link to my pro pics. Be warned there are a ton of them.

http://www.pictage.c....&view=customer

Here is the link to the slideshow as well. You have to install a plug in to view it so it's not the easiest thing in the world. If you have a Mac (like I do) it will not work. So you can imagine what I was going through when I got the link and couldn't watch it.

http://baltazarfotos.com/shows/green

Beautiful pics.. I tried to go into the link you provided. Is there a password??

#63 Jamaica08bride

Jamaica08bride
      • 66 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 09:28 AM

Sorry about that. Try this one and for the event name type in either Erik Green or Tiffany Sharpe

Find the Perfect Wedding and Portrait Photographer on Pictage.com

#64 laybar

laybar
        • 249 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 10:07 AM

Great pictures.. you look beautiful!

#65 Neema29

Neema29
          • 116 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 05:46 PM

Loved the pics! Everything was beautiful!

#66 MoKe0506

MoKe0506
            • 81 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 12:54 PM

Hi Niki, I love the photos, you look beautiful. It looks like everything turned out great. You used the same travel agent that I am using, they actually emailed me some of your photos. I was like hey, she's on the BDW board. I have a quick question, where did you get all your materials for the programs and menus, etc? I want to make them myself and I love what you did. Also, your OOT bags, where did you get those? I am going to use you as an inspiration, I really like what you did. Congratulations again!!! Did you book the steal band for your reception as well?

#67 tmemise

tmemise
              • 135 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 10:04 PM

I love the pics! You and your husband look great. Glad to hear that everything went well. Congrats

#68 Jamaica08bride

Jamaica08bride
                • 66 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 01:59 PM

Thank you. We made all of the menu cards, programs, and OOT bags. For the menu cards and programs we used a blank beige invitation card that we bought at Michael's. I think it was a box of 100 for $15.

For the programs we bought the fans from Oriental Trading Co. and the ribbon from Michael's (out of the clearnce section for $.25 each!). We wrapped the handles in ribbon and used a small hole punch and some more ribbon to attach the program to the fan. Besides my fingers being a little stiff after wrapping all the fan handles it was a very easy project.

For the menu cards basically the same thing printed the text on the cards and then bought some green metallic paper to dress it up a little. We used double-sided tape to attach the menu cards to the paper. It came out better than the glue. We used a little ribbon to attach the name cards to the menus. The name cards were 3 different kinds of paper. We printed the names on the leftover beige cards that we had and cut them out. We used double-sided tape to put them all together and then a small hole punch to put the ribbon through. I reccomend using an Xacto knife because it made the cut paper look a lot cleaner than scissors.

We bought out OOT bags for $.99 each from cheaptotes.com and iron on transfer paper from Staples. My husband designed the logo that we used on everything. Oh and you notice I say we, because i had him tying ribbons and cutting paper too. I was not about to do all that by myself!

I got all of my ideas from this forum. You can get a lot of good ideas from these ladies. My husband wanted to get rid of the internet because everytime I would get on the forum I would see a new great idea and want to do it.

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by MoKe0506
                  Hi Niki, I love the photos, you look beautiful. It looks like everything turned out great. You used the same travel agent that I am using, they actually emailed me some of your photos. I was like hey, she's on the BDW board. I have a quick question, where did you get all your materials for the programs and menus, etc? I want to make them myself and I love what you did. Also, your OOT bags, where did you get those? I am going to use you as an inspiration, I really like what you did. Congratulations again!!! Did you book the steal band for your reception as well?

#69 wab10

wab10
                  • 31 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 02:24 PM

Great review Niki!!!! You looked beautiful! I will keep reading your review to keep me calm!!! :-)
                    I tried to PM you to ask you a few other things but I dont have enough points!! :-( Would you mind pm'ing me and I could reply?
                    thanks

#70 Erica053009

Erica053009
                    • 513 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 02:29 PM

Congrats... you look sooooo beautiful.
                      Who were your bridesmaid dresses by they look similar to the ones I am looking at but nicer?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users