Photo

Affair Proof your Marriage

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Karen

Karen
  • 1,308 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 10:46 AM

This is a pretty good article with a lot of good tips. I'm staggered by the stats - %60 of men and and %40 of women will have an affair sometime during their marriage in America. Just goes to show....Happy Marriages don't just happen....they take work, dedication and of course love. = )

8 Ways to Affair-Proof Your Marriage -- Yahoo! Personals
    <center><embed src="http://www.widdlytin...nancyticker.swf" FlashVars="t1=Baby Lambert is on the way&b=7&c=0xCC00CC&f=5&y=2010&m=4&d=14" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="430" height="115" name="Pregnancy Ticker" align="middle"...

#2 T&N

T&N
    • 141 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 10:51 AM

Thanks for the article. It was an interesting read.

#3 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
      • 2,262 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 11:22 AM

I find it amazing that people think you can actually "affair proof" anything! Basis of everything is trust - no trust no happiness - sounds simplistic but its always worked for me lol

#4 Karen

Karen
        • 1,308 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 03:25 PM

The article doesn't have the greatest title. And of course trust is the basis of any relationship. I wouldn't want to be with anyone on which I had to "keep a leesh". And there are no guarantees in life. However, what I took away from this article is you can't ever take your spouse or your relationship for granted. And that in any long term relationship, there will be times that are difficult or stagnet. Even the strongest of relationships can challenged regardless of how much you love or trust each other. But there are steps you can take to keep things fresh and to keep communication healthy.
          <center><embed src="http://www.widdlytin...nancyticker.swf" FlashVars="t1=Baby Lambert is on the way&b=7&c=0xCC00CC&f=5&y=2010&m=4&d=14" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="430" height="115" name="Pregnancy Ticker" align="middle"...

#5 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 4,853 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 07:36 PM

Hmmmmm interesting article. I'm taken back that she says 60% of men will have an affair. That is a little alarming
            Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users