Make-Up at the RIU

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bobbi-francis

bobbi-francis
  • 186 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 01:15 AM

Hey Ladies-
    For those of you who have had your make-up done at the facilities on the resort, how did you like it? I dont wear a lot of make-up and i know it's hot as hell out there..lol, so i'm going for a very natural look...would you trust them to do a good job? also, do you know if they are good at applying false eyelashes??

#2 Birdie07

Birdie07
    • 1,218 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 01:43 AM

I didn't do my makeup there. I just went to Sephora had them teach me how to do it like I wanted. I don't know the makeup there looked kinda old so I wasn't sure of them doing it for me. But maybe another bride used it. I think someone brought their own makeup and they did it and it was fine.

#3 geology_rocks

geology_rocks
      • 215 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 09:04 AM

I brought my own foundation and mascara and gave them free reign. I said I am not normally a make-up person and that I wanted to look natural. Well, any make-up makes me feel un-natural but everyone assured me that my make-up looked great. I did wipe off the lipstick as soon as I lef the spa though, I HATE lipstick. I was pretty pleased with how my make-up turned out in the end. It was much better than I could have done, that's for sure! And it lasted ALL DAY! I felt like a sweaty mess but the make-up stayed put!

This is the best picture I currently have to show how my make-up was done. My MOH had her make-up done at the spa too.
        Click the image to open in full size.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users