And.... we have a photographer!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 kevsgirl

• 1,209 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 10:03 PM

Wow! All in 2 days :)

Vanessa Vargas will be doing our photos. I'm excited! And relieved. I think I went through about 5 different photographers (some didn't respond, etc.) and I just feel so relieved to have finally paid a deposit.

#2 MelanieS

• 820 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 10:12 PM

We just got back from my daughter's wedding at EDR and Vanessa did the photos. She was so wonderful to work with and was willing to fulfill any specific requests we had for photos. By the end of the evening, she was like family!

#3 kevsgirl

• 1,209 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 10:17 PM

Thank you so much for telling me that you had a great experience with her! I've read some great reviews already, but it's so nice to hear recent experiences too :)

I'm really happy with how quickly she has responded and guided us through the booking process. That's what I really needed/wanted. But I also (obviously) really like her style. AND it's nice to hear that she's a fun person - that makes a big difference!

Phew again! SO happy!

#4 MissyR

• 1,210 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 10:19 PM

Congrats! It as a long and arduous process .... put a big fat checkmark beside that to do!

#5 MelanieS

• 820 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 10:22 PM

Anytime you email her, she gets back to you so quickly. My daughter was so happy she chose Vanessa. She worked so hard, we finally had to tell her to sit and relax at the reception. We'll be sure and post pictures as soon as we get them.

#6 Leslie-Xcaret09

• 939 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 12:35 AM

Congrats on booking your photographer! I have read many good things about her on this site!

#7 jennyFTB

• 138 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 08:37 AM

I am using her as my photog too...really excited...she is such a nice woman and does fantastic work

#8 LadyCheese

• 1,830 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 01:02 PM

Congrats, I know it feels good to have that taken care of!!

#9 nikkianddean

• 1,881 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 01:24 PM

Congrats Andrea!!! Having the photographer checked off the list is a huge accomplishment! So happy you got a photog that you love!

Mr. & Mrs. C
                    February 14, 2009

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users