• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Jessica

Jessica
  • VIP Member
  • 11,939 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 06:25 PM

Does anyone go to them?

I went to my very first one the summer before last, but didn't really get to enjoy it too much because it was a work trip and I had 6 clients with me. But I thought it seemed cool from what I was able to take in and wanted to go back.

Aiden and I went to a really small local one that was kind of disappointing because when I say small, it was really, REALLY small. So not worth the $ I paid to get in.

So, I decided that we are going to go to the PA Ren Faire in August (the same one I went to with work). I'm excited! I'm trying to decide if I really want to be a dork and dress up though. I'm usually not big into dressing up, but everyone else in costume looked like they were having so much fun.

#2 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
    • 888 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 07:07 PM

I personally don't go, but both of my siblings do. They dress up and have a great time.

#3 Kryztan

Kryztan
      • 743 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 07:17 PM

Ive been sober and drunk!
        DRUNK is the only way to go in my opinion! That is the only way that I could get into it. LOL!

#4 JennyK

JennyK
        • 3,502 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 10:58 AM

I'd LOVE to go to one.. send me the info on the PA one :) I got engaged in Portugal at a medieval castle and they always have renaissance fairs there..everyone gets dressed up.. really makes u feel you are there back in the day.

#5 Jessica

Jessica
          • VIP Member
          • 11,939 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 12:50 PM

Sent you a PM Jenny.

#6 nolaroy724

nolaroy724
            • 308 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 07:18 PM

Growing up, we went to one every year outside of Colorado Springs, CO. I loved it as a kid, as an adult, I found it definately requires lots of beer to accompany the big turkey legs!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users