Christine
  • VIP Member
  • 21,514 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 01 February 2007 - 05:27 PM

Greetings from WeddingWindow.com,

We are pleased to announce that we have added several new color schemes for our "Charmed" and "Elegance" designs. As well, we have updated our Main Website Photo library in order to provide additional photo options that will coordinate with your chosen design. For those who prefer not to upload a their own photo, the new library options allow for further customization.

We look forward to providing you with additional service upgrades in the near future. Please keep in mind that your suggestions and ideas are always welcome so please feel free to send them to us.

Best wishes for a healthy and prosperous 2007.

Regards,
Amy Ruocco
Wedding Window, Inc.
Free Wedding Website Trial | Personal Wedding Websites

just got this e-mail from wedding window, for those of you that use this service this might be helpful info.
Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#2 JulieG

JulieG
  • VIP Member
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 06:17 PM

Is wedding window any good? Can I get some feedback on that? I signed up with Wedding Announcer yesterday, cause I did not know who to use. Does anyone know which one is better? I wanted it to be good, but free, so as good as a free site can be.

#3 JulieG

JulieG
    • VIP Member
    • 8,323 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 06:19 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Julesr
      Is wedding window any good? Can I get some feedback on that? I signed up with Wedding Announcer yesterday, cause I did not know who to use. Does anyone know which one is better? I wanted it to be good, but free, so as good as a free site can be.
      Sorry for the post above, I missed the part where it said free wedding TRIAL. lol Wedding announcer is totally free, so I will go with it for now. I need to save wherever I can.

#4 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 07:07 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Julesr
        Here's another thread with some comments in it - but on the first post there's an attachment that I put together to help my FI start a website. It has the comments Ive collected from everyone, and some samples.

http://bestdestinati....com/forum/t679

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users