Photo

Hiring a band for the ceremony?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 LC2718

LC2718
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 11:53 AM

I was curious whether most people decided to hire a band (i.e. steel drum band) to play before and after the wedding)? I have a particular song I want ot have played as I am walking down the "aisle" and I don't know if I can bring a cd for this song or should just have the band play?

Thanks so much!!!!!!!

You guys are such a great help!!

#2 nscaper

nscaper
    • 119 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 01:09 PM

This is a great question.... Unfortunately I am going to be a tease, cause I don't have the answer - although I'd love to know too!

#3 ochoriobride

ochoriobride
      • 489 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 07:36 AM

When I was there a lot of weddings had a cd for the walk down the aisle and the band before and after the ceremony. But you can have them play your song if they know the song. If you want them to play the song I would contact Chandlyn to make sure they can play it.
        http://tickers.Ticke....ed78/event.png

Justin & NathalieApril 22nd 2008Riu Ocho Rios

#4 christenew

christenew
        • 325 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 10:51 AM

There are a number of brides on here that hired or are going to hire the steel band. There is a post regarding the options for song selection. There is also a CD player that you can take a cd and have them play whatever song you want.

#5 ashley9078

ashley9078
          • 92 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 02:48 PM

I am just going to have the steel drum band for everything. I am not too concerned about what song I walk down the aisle to. It's not a traditional wedding so no need in my opinion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users