Jump to content

Photo

Paulina Ulloa - PV Photographer


  • Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#81 *New* Mrs. G

*New* Mrs. G
  • Jr. Member
  • 226 posts

    Posted 21 November 2009 - 04:17 AM

    Has anyone talked to Paulina lately? I can't seem to reach her and the last time I got a response from anyone was October 23rd - almost a month ago!

    She sent me the initial contract, which had the wrong package. The 2nd amendment had mismatched rates/hours for the package. I've emailed her several times and even FI is getting worried!!

    I'm terrified that I won't be able to complete the booking!! I'm even more terrified that I won't be able to find a photographer that we like that's in our budget, if we can't book Paulina for our wedding!!

    #82 Mishka Designs

    Mishka Designs
    • Sr. Member
    • 1,574 posts

      Posted 21 November 2009 - 04:51 AM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Future Mrs. G
      Has anyone talked to Paulina lately? I can't seem to reach her and the last time I got a response from anyone was October 23rd - almost a month ago!

      She sent me the initial contract, which had the wrong package. The 2nd amendment had mismatched rates/hours for the package. I've emailed her several times and even FI is getting worried!!

      I'm terrified that I won't be able to complete the booking!! I'm even more terrified that I won't be able to find a photographer that we like that's in our budget, if we can't book Paulina for our wedding!!
      She's had something extremely urgent and serious happen in her family (which would warrant anyone on the forum having to leave to be with your family). Please be patient - I know she will respond as soon as she is able.

      #83 *New* Mrs. G

      *New* Mrs. G
      • Jr. Member
      • 226 posts

        Posted 21 November 2009 - 02:40 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Mishka Designs
        She's had something extremely urgent and serious happen in her family (which would warrant anyone on the forum having to leave to be with your family). Please be patient - I know she will respond as soon as she is able.
        Thank you for your insight, I will wait for her reply. Hopefully everything turns out okay for her family.

        #84 sylvia

        sylvia
        • Newbie
        • 19 posts

          Posted 22 November 2009 - 03:23 AM

          hi, Pualina has had a family emergency and is in Guadalajara until Dec 3rd. She did my wedding on Oct 22 and I was in search of my pictures also. I also emailed her many time looking for them with no response until yesterday that she emailed me to explain what happened. I don't feel at libertiy to discuss the reason she has been called away, but there is a definate and understandable reason why she is m.i.a.

          Don't worry so much if she doesn't return your emails in the next week or so. Like I said she will be away until after Dec 3rd. I am suppose to email her tonight with a response to her email to me of last night. I will mention to her that you are looking for her.

          I hope this helps.

          Sylvia

          #85 *New* Mrs. G

          *New* Mrs. G
          • Jr. Member
          • 226 posts

            Posted 22 November 2009 - 07:44 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by sylvia
            hi, Pualina has had a family emergency and is in Guadalajara until Dec 3rd. She did my wedding on Oct 22 and I was in search of my pictures also. I also emailed her many time looking for them with no response until yesterday that she emailed me to explain what happened. I don't feel at libertiy to discuss the reason she has been called away, but there is a definate and understandable reason why she is m.i.a.

            Don't worry so much if she doesn't return your emails in the next week or so. Like I said she will be away until after Dec 3rd. I am suppose to email her tonight with a response to her email to me of last night. I will mention to her that you are looking for her.

            I hope this helps.

            Sylvia
            Thanks for your help Sylvia, I totally understand and I certainly don't need to know the reason. I've had family emergencies too and I hope the situation gets better both for her and her family. I will wait for her reply.

            #86 barefootbeachbride

            barefootbeachbride
            • Newbie
            • 89 posts

              Posted 31 December 2009 - 11:39 AM

              has anyone heard from her lately? Ive been trying to get in touch with her, Im ready to pay the depoisit but I want to make sure shes still available for my date before I wire tons of money.

              #87 nikkigard

              nikkigard
              • Jr. Member
              • 200 posts

                Posted 31 December 2009 - 01:23 PM

                I got an email from her yesterday - she did my wedding on Dec 5th and she is AWESOME!! So sweet too :) Her assistant Marcella is very sweet as well. If you can email her in Spanish, you will probably get a response sooner as I think she has to have Marcella translate them for her and that likely takes a little more time..

                #88 barefootbeachbride

                barefootbeachbride
                • Newbie
                • 89 posts

                  Posted 31 December 2009 - 02:16 PM

                  thanks, Nikki! im just concerned as my date is less than 3 months away and if she cant do it, I wish she would atleast let me know that so I can look elsewhere..Ill give her another week and if I dont hear anything Ill have to book someone else boo hoo

                  #89 Jennifer_Katherine

                  Jennifer_Katherine
                  • Newbie
                  • 27 posts

                    Posted 02 January 2010 - 11:47 PM

                    Hey Nikki - do you have your photos back already? Our wedding was Nov. 10 and I haven't heard anything from Paulina since - we were so excited when she had told us she would have them back to us in 15 days!!! Totally understand that she had serious family issues, but she had told our wedding planners that she'd have them to us "within a couple of weeks" at the beginning of December.

                    Do you know if you're able to access the photos on her website too? Does she e-mail you with this info? I noticed a "wedding guest log in" on her site.

                    Thanks!!!

                    #90 barefootbeachbride

                    barefootbeachbride
                    • Newbie
                    • 89 posts

                      Posted 06 January 2010 - 04:32 PM

                      yaay! I did hear from her and she has reserved my date..i think I am doing the small 600.00 package for the ceremony (2 hours) and adding a TTD session for the next day.




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users