Photo

Paulina Ulloa - PV Photographer

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#31 lani76

lani76
  • 64 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 11:32 PM

We're having a church ceremony and having the reception at Casa Aventura. I'm not so sure that we're going to have a videographer, although it would be nice...I'll have to see if I can squeeze it into the budget last minute. I mulled over our choices a bit and I think I'm going to go for 150 photos and maybe 8 hours of coverage, if Paulina will go for that since I probably won't have the video coverage.
    ~ Marie-Laine

#32 J&MWedding

J&MWedding
    • 612 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 09:29 PM

That's exciting! I wired my $ for the deposit to Paulina last Friday, and haven't rcvd confirmation from her yet....so....
      I emailed her twice too letting her know it was taken care of and I scanned a copy of the wire confirmation from the bank to let her know.
      I don't know about you, but I'm getting so many things checked off the list and it feels great! what stress....?
      (I bet it comes later....)
      ~jill~

http://tickers.Ticke....56d6/event.png
      My Planning Thread40 people booked plus bride & groom

#33 J&MWedding

J&MWedding
      • 612 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 09:29 PM

That's exciting! I wired my $ for the deposit to Paulina last Friday, and haven't rcvd confirmation from her yet....so....
        I emailed her twice too letting her know it was taken care of and I scanned a copy of the wire confirmation from the bank to let her know.
        I don't know about you, but I'm getting so many things checked off the list and it feels great! what stress....?
        (I bet it comes later....)
        ~jill~

#34 lani76

lani76
        • 64 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 02:16 AM

Hopefully you don't feel stress at all...seems like you're on a roll! Congrats on checking the photographer off the list. Hopefully in the next few weeks, I'll be in the same boat :)
          ~ Marie-Laine

#35 J&MWedding

J&MWedding
          • 612 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 11:43 AM

Hey everyone! I'm starting to get a little worried and angry! I wired Paulina my deposit last Friday, it was debited this Monday, and I still have not heard any confirmation from her. I emailed her three times and told her if I don't hear from her tomorrow, Friday, then I would consider the money gone and start taking any necessary steps...what is going on? Did anyone else experience this with her. I understand she can take a few days to get back to me, but she has to understand that I just sent her quite a bit of money and i feel like it's just floating around somewhere....
            If DD hadn't used her so many times and there hadn't been so many reviews on her, i would have thought she was a con artist by now.... maybe I'm being impatient, but I think it's curteous to at least send acknowledgement of funds immediately.
            sorry girls, had to vent a little.... :)
            ~jill~

#36 J&MWedding

J&MWedding
            • 612 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 12:48 PM

Never mind! I just got a response from her. :)
              ~jill~

#37 lani76

lani76
              • 64 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 12:48 PM

I think I would feel just as concerned as you especially after sending off all that money! I emailed her with a few more questions last Saturday but I haven't heard from her yet myself. I get a little impatient too with this pace but, you're right--she has a lot of great reviews and it's hard to look away from that. What I can tell you is that I met with a wedding coordinator in PV a few weeks ago and she described Paulina as being nice but a bit of a hippie, which would explain her carefree demeanor. I also noticed that half of the vendors that I've contacted in PV seem to be the same way...slow to respond. It drives me a little nuts but I'm starting to think its the way of life down there.

I hope she responds to you soon! Keep us posted...
                ~ Marie-Laine

#38 lani76

lani76
                • 64 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 12:49 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by J&MWedding
                  Never mind! I just got a response from her. :)
                  Cool! Did she apologize?
                  ~ Marie-Laine

#39 J&MWedding

J&MWedding
                  • 612 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 06:45 PM

She was very nice in her email. She said she understood why I would be worried, and aknowledged my concerns, and that everything is confirmed and that if I had any questions to just let her know.
                    ~jill~

#40 lani76

lani76
                    • 64 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 07:17 PM

Glad to hear it worked out!
                      ~ Marie-Laine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users