Sign in to follow this  
amyh

Paulina Ulloa - PV Photographer

We're having a church ceremony and having the reception at Casa Aventura. I'm not so sure that we're going to have a videographer, although it would be nice...I'll have to see if I can squeeze it into the budget last minute. I mulled over our choices a bit and I think I'm going to go for 150 photos and maybe 8 hours of coverage, if Paulina will go for that since I probably won't have the video coverage.

That's exciting! I wired my $ for the deposit to Paulina last Friday, and haven't rcvd confirmation from her yet....so....

I emailed her twice too letting her know it was taken care of and I scanned a copy of the wire confirmation from the bank to let her know.

I don't know about you, but I'm getting so many things checked off the list and it feels great! what stress....?

(I bet it comes later....)

That's exciting! I wired my $ for the deposit to Paulina last Friday, and haven't rcvd confirmation from her yet....so....

I emailed her twice too letting her know it was taken care of and I scanned a copy of the wire confirmation from the bank to let her know.

I don't know about you, but I'm getting so many things checked off the list and it feels great! what stress....?

(I bet it comes later....)

Hopefully you don't feel stress at all...seems like you're on a roll! Congrats on checking the photographer off the list. Hopefully in the next few weeks, I'll be in the same boat :)

Hey everyone! I'm starting to get a little worried and angry! I wired Paulina my deposit last Friday, it was debited this Monday, and I still have not heard any confirmation from her. I emailed her three times and told her if I don't hear from her tomorrow, Friday, then I would consider the money gone and start taking any necessary steps...what is going on? Did anyone else experience this with her. I understand she can take a few days to get back to me, but she has to understand that I just sent her quite a bit of money and i feel like it's just floating around somewhere....

If DD hadn't used her so many times and there hadn't been so many reviews on her, i would have thought she was a con artist by now.... maybe I'm being impatient, but I think it's curteous to at least send acknowledgement of funds immediately.

sorry girls, had to vent a little.... :)

I think I would feel just as concerned as you especially after sending off all that money! I emailed her with a few more questions last Saturday but I haven't heard from her yet myself. I get a little impatient too with this pace but, you're right--she has a lot of great reviews and it's hard to look away from that. What I can tell you is that I met with a wedding coordinator in PV a few weeks ago and she described Paulina as being nice but a bit of a hippie, which would explain her carefree demeanor. I also noticed that half of the vendors that I've contacted in PV seem to be the same way...slow to respond. It drives me a little nuts but I'm starting to think its the way of life down there.

I hope she responds to you soon! Keep us posted...

She was very nice in her email. She said she understood why I would be worried, and aknowledged my concerns, and that everything is confirmed and that if I had any questions to just let her know.