Paulina Ulloa - PV Photographer

amyh

H&F, I agree, I can see the parents getting involved and wanting more and more pics....

Jenn, are you using an outside WC? I emailed Paulina how she wanted the deposit, but she hasn't gotten back to me....I'm thinking I want to just book her and get this checked off the list....

Good luck to all, Paulina has a beautiful work. If you're unsure, check around the forum for alternatives. Make sure you feel completely identified with the photographer's style, for me it's the most important thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer_Katherine View Post
Can anyone tell me what Paulina's price is for the 3 hour package?? Thanks girlies!!
Hello! I'm looking into having Paulina as my photographer as well. I don't know what the price is for a 3 hour package is but on the list she gave me, a 2 hour package with 100 photos on CD is $620 and a 4 hour package is $1500 with 200 photos on CD.

I love her work but after her initial email with the package prices, I sent her a list of questions and I haven't heard from her in almost a week. I followed up with another email a couple days ago but I've heard nothing yet. From what I'm hearing on this thread, she doesn't speak English so that may be slowing down the responses but has anyone else had the same experience? I really love her work and pretty much have my mind set on her but I'm worried that my date may get booked by the time I hear from her. My fiance speaks Spanish so I'm going to try having him resend the questions in Spanish--hopefully she responds. Does anyone have any tips on working with her/communicating with her? Does anyone have her phone number? It's not posted on her website. sad.gif

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J&MWedding View Post
I'm in the same boat. She takes about 3-4 days to respond back to me. It might help if your fiancee does send one in spanish. I only have her email, no phone number.
I just received my contract and have to wire her money, which is a hastle im finding....
So funny...Paulina emailed me back soon after my last post here and answered all of my questions. I think going forward, I'll probably have my fiance translate everything before I send additional messages.

Jill, do you know if she's flexible with the deposit payment times? I'm finding myself in a position where I need to book 3 major services within the same time period. I'm hoping she can accept a partial deposit this week and then the remainder of the deposit within a month from now so I can reserve my date and not be completely broke for the next few weeks. sad.gif Also, you may have already mentioned this in previous posts, but what package did you decide to go with? How many photos and hours of coverage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by verh0016 View Post
Do you ladies have contact info for Paulina? My photographer just had to cancel and I am trying to c=solicit other options!

Thank you!!
Trisha
Only thing I have is her email address: info@paulinaulloa.com. You can email her through site on the contacts page.

Expect to wait a couple days for a response but she'll definitely respond. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lani76 View Post
So funny...Paulina emailed me back soon after my last post here and answered all of my questions. I think going forward, I'll probably have my fiance translate everything before I send additional messages.

Jill, do you know if she's flexible with the deposit payment times? I'm finding myself in a position where I need to book 3 major services within the same time period. I'm hoping she can accept a partial deposit this week and then the remainder of the deposit within a month from now so I can reserve my date and not be completely broke for the next few weeks. sad.gif Also, you may have already mentioned this in previous posts, but what package did you decide to go with? How many photos and hours of coverage?
You know what, I have no idea about the deposit. In her contract, she gave me a package for 2 hours and 4 hours, but no 3 hour package, and I'm thinking that's the one I want. I heard it's about $1050 for 3 hour package, so I was thinking I would just send her half of that, and hope that if I wanted to add an extra hour in the end, I could just pay her at that time. Did I make sense there? undecided.gif

I 'm in the same situation where we just paid our deposit for our trip and honeymoon in the same week, so I know what you mean. I'm thinking really when it comes down to it, I think 3 hours would be enough for me at least. My fiancee's brother has a very very expensive nice camera and he can do photoshop etc so I figure he can snap pics during the reception and the end of the night since those pics probably won't come out as good anyways (after drinks have started...what's the use......) shots.gif

I hope this helps!