My car was broken into last night :(

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 Martha

Martha
  • VIP Member
  • 3,906 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 01:50 PM

Ugh! That is such a violation of your personal space, even if it was a company car!

I am sorry!

#12 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
    • 2,183 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 02:59 PM

I'm sorry to hear this, I'm glad you're ok but like you said the feeling that a stranger was in your car is quite scary!

#13 JulieG

JulieG
      • VIP Member
      • 8,323 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 08:20 PM

I am so sorry to hear about that. My mom and my sister and I went shopping in Buffallo as us Canadian's tend to do and our car was broken into for the GPS as well, my sister forgot to take the holder off the window. And, this is the kicker, we had $500 worth of stuff in the backseat that we had just shopped for.

We went to the Prime Outlets in Niagara Falls, and apparently it happens a lot there, so the cop told us when we called him.

So yes, take all traces of your GPS out of site or your car will probably get broken into.

#14 Purple_Rain

Purple_Rain
        • 19 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 11:53 PM

I'm sorry to hear about that but the GPS units are hot items now. Someone broke in four cars at my job in one day and stole their GPS units.

#15 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 9,504 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 12:11 AM

I hate that for you! I just don't understand theives! I get so angry! Over the winter someone broke into our garage and stole all of our yard equipment and FI's tools! You do feel really violated!

#16 Saraha

Saraha
            • 2,597 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 12:16 AM

Oh No what a bummer! Im sorry to hear that!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users