Sign in to follow this  
amym567

I am a MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations, he is soo cute and you all look so happy.

16 mins till her was here huh, see that is why I want a c-section :) If only my doctor would just let me have one :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieG View Post
16 mins till her was here huh, see that is why I want a c-section :) If only my doctor would just let me have one :)
You never know~ seems like they go to them quite often lately! I had 4 pregnant cousins in the last 4 months, and every one of them ended up having a C-section! I thought I was going to be the only one to have a vaginal, but nope! I was concerned at first, but it went really smoothly!

You're getting close!! Good luck!
Amy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanK View Post
Wow he's beautiful! And you look amazing in you post-op pic! Congratulations!!!
Thanks for the compliment~ because I don't feel like I look amazing!!!

You're getting REALLY close!!!! Good luck!
Amy

Quote:
Originally Posted by amym567 View Post
You never know~ seems like they go to them quite often lately! I had 4 pregnant cousins in the last 4 months, and every one of them ended up having a C-section! I thought I was going to be the only one to have a vaginal, but nope! I was concerned at first, but it went really smoothly!

You're getting close!! Good luck!
Amy
I want a scheduled one though, lol I want to know the day the baby is coming and I don't want to have to go through labour. lol I know, that might not be the best way to do it, but its the way I do it in my dreams :) So I am going to try to do it vaginally and see what happens. Why does my doctor have to be so sensible. lol

He is beautiful! I am glad he and mommy are both doing well!

I am so happy that both our babies this week with the cord around their necks are doing fabulous!