Sign in to follow this  
angitalia23

FI wedding gift to ME!

FI is upstairs finishing my wedding gift...this gift has taken him 10 different nights of working, all lasted about 4-6 hours each! Im so excited to get it girls...im typing on BDW to calm down. Im a lil nervous, I feel like im being proposed to again...lol! I will update you all once I receive it.

UPDATE

Sorry this update took so long, last night I was not able to get back online. My Fiance wrote me three different songs and composed it into a Cd for me. I was crying all last night!

It is awesome, the songs completely describe our relationship but in a extremely talented poetic way...Two of his friends helped, one friend has a recording studio in his basement because he produces tracks for random things. They used everything from the viola to the tamberine. I am so proud of him because his voice sounds so awesome and the lyrics are so special. I really didnt think it was this...he plays guitar at home but does not really sing that much, ever. Yeah! Thanks for being excited for me girls, your the best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphire723 View Post
Oh man... I'd be so on edge from excitement. You're from Livonia? I grew up in Garden City!
Very cool!!!!
Im so freaking nervous...he just left to get champagne! What is about to happen...

Holy crap..you're killing me! I want to KNOW....after he gives it to you say 'one sec' then run down and post it and you can go back to him! YEAH!