Help- Photographers in Negril

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Juniorbaby01

• 83 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 10:29 AM

I cannot find a good reasonably priced photographer in Negril.
    Does anyone know of one? This would be for 1.5.09.

Thank you!

#2 ~*petals*~

• 1,572 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 12:07 PM

Sungold Photography is based in Negril. I also got a pricelist from Ryan Lue-Clarke, whose prices were lower. Not sure if he charges for travel over to Negril though. Another is Saab Weddings.

#3 Juniorbaby01

• 83 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 07:01 PM

Thanks. I checked with Sun Gold and they are booked for that day.

#4 djtinnie

• 38 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 10:11 PM

I liked Sungold as well but they were booked for my day too. The photographer that they recommended was beyond my budget. I booked Frank Panaro Photography. He's based in Miami however his prices are comparable to those who are based in Negril. His prices include his travel cost. Tell him Christine Gulapan referred you. Here's his website: Miami Wedding Photographers – Frank Panaro Photography and Video

I also checked out the following photographers:
          Brian Design - Photography & Website Design by Brian Nejedly - Ocho Rios, Jamaica
          Jamaica Wedding and Portrait Photographer-Michael Chen

#5 Bride010101

• 1,547 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 11:18 PM

AlmostMrsForbes just got back and she used Brian Nedjedly... her pics are gorgeous and she has a ton! Here is her thread w/ them and I"m sure she would be happy to answer any questions. http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22001

Also just wanted to say we are date twins!!! (1/5/09) I'm getting married at ROR... where in Negril are you?

#6 Juniorbaby01

• 83 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 11:31 PM

Oh, nice!
              We're staying at Riu Negril, but doing the wedding at Negril Escape.

#7 cfellman

• 4 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 10:03 AM

I am getting married in Negril on 2-7-09 and I am using Diana Campbell at DMC Video/Photography. I know she does a ton of weddings in the Negril area. My contract with her is she takes an unlimited amount of pictures and I choose 50 hard copies that she prints out and I get the images on a cd as well for $500. I think that is VERY reasonable. I think I just googled dmc video in Negril to get the website, sorry I can't remember it right now. Good luck!!

#8 PoeticJustice

• 91 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 11:10 AM

Depending on your budget I would recommed Michael Saab. Also you should look at photographers in South Florida (I am flying my photographer in from Miami) it would be relatively cheap to fly them to Jamaica.

#9 Mrs.R2be

• 264 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 07:15 PM

LOL.. I should have looked at this thread before i posted one of my own...
                    ~Mrs.R ~

#10 jennie

• 200 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 12:59 PM

I'm getting married August 7, 2009 and am using Brian Nedjedly for our TTD session while jumping resorts from RPTB to Sandals Ochos Rios for our honeymoon. He's reasonable and respond quickly...very kind. We're doing the session with the Dunns river falls and beach nearby. I can't wait! For $880 we get about 150 pics on cd, a dvd slideshow, and a printed package all set and done by the time we are to leave Jamaica. He travels within Jamaica. Try to Google his work. Hope this helps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users