MarchBride
  • 101 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 10:50 AM

Morgan, everything looks great!

#62 Emily&Matt

Emily&Matt
    • 144 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 01:15 PM

I am so impressed with everything you've done - it is all so perfect! I really like the meet the guests handout.

#63 monicabrandon2008

monicabrandon2008
      • 794 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 01:24 PM

I love everything!!! You have been such a great help and have given me great ideas. Thank yoU!
        HIGH FIVE, WE'RE MARRIED!!!
        http://i51.photobuck...vtburks/1-4.jpg

#64 boscobel

boscobel
        • VIP Member
        • 24,213 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 01:43 PM

Holy smokes, that's a lot of planning you did! Everything looks great! I really like all the personalized paper things you did.

Attached Files

#65 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
          • VIP Member
          • 3,405 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 01:48 PM

Good lord...I'm exhausted just looking at all of your projects! You are amazing! Great job morgan...your guests are just going to be blown away by all of your hard work. I'm so impressed!

#66 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
            • 888 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 02:01 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Morgan
              Does it look like Christ Church College? I've been told it looks a lot like Princeton.
              Haha, yeah, it does look like it. The archway style looks really similar. I don't remember if they show those parts in the Harry Potter movies, but I think they might. I got to tour the area a few years back when I was studying abroad.

#67 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
              • 5,248 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 02:27 PM

Morgan I love all your stuff! The meet the guests is my favorite thing that you made! I love it! Oh yeah do you need more tabloid magazines? I own tons of them. I could mail them to you so you don't spend money buying more.

#68 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
                • Moderators
                • 25,218 posts
                • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
                • LocationSeattle

Posted 27 May 2008 - 02:31 PM

morgan it's all fantastic! i'm so proud of you for being pretty much done and having a month to relax. i have so much to do still! maybe i'll get it all done before the wedding, haha

#69 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 18,759 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 02:38 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
                  Morgan I love all your stuff! The meet the guests is my favorite thing that you made! I love it! Oh yeah do you need more tabloid magazines? I own tons of them. I could mail them to you so you don't spend money buying more.
                  Thanks for the offer! I have found magazines are expensive to mail. I sold some on ebay & ended up loosing money because shipping was so much.

I got a subscription to OK for about $4 for the year & I've been stashing those away for our guests.

I find my cheap magazines on slickdeals.net & ebay. I got $2 subscriptions to several magazines for all of this past year. The money went to malaria research too :)

#70 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 18,759 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 02:41 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by DougsGirl
                    morgan it's all fantastic! i'm so proud of you for being pretty much done and having a month to relax. i have so much to do still! maybe i'll get it all done before the wedding, haha
                    well, I still have things to do. I just finished all my projects to post. I still need to coordinate my dad's trip. I'm finding him a hotel near the airport, printing maps, etc. He hasn't flown in 30 years. Then I need to glue together my programs, glue ribbons on my fans & other little things like that. So i'm not in the clear, but on my way.

Oh & I need to wrap up our music plans.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users