rodent

All of Morgan's wedding stuff

Hey Morgan- Not sure if you are still on here or not...but where did you do your guest books? Love the idea! And the bridesmaids pics are amazing!!! Wish I had your talent!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindz View Post
Hey Morgan- Not sure if you are still on here or not...but where did you do your guest books? Love the idea! And the bridesmaids pics are amazing!!! Wish I had your talent!!
i check in still. The guestbook was make with lumapix & i ordered it through shutterfly.

Hi Morgan

Just went through your planning thread...and WOW!! Like everyone else im in awe! Im sure your guests were so happy and excited - I love how everything flowed and how u used the same image throughout! Thanks so much for your great ideas!

Morgan - It all looks amazing!!! I especially like the honorary bridesmaid idea and the pictures! Did you do that yourself? or is there a program out there that non-savy brides like myself could use?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah310 View Post
Morgan - It all looks amazing!!! I especially like the honorary bridesmaid idea and the pictures! Did you do that yourself? or is there a program out there that non-savy brides like myself could use?
I did it in photoshop. I'm not sure if there is a program that makes it really simple.

Wow great planning thread. I appreciate you sharing every detail. I love your pix of travel outfits :). I found the detailed prewedding info and meet the guest the most helpful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
I did it in photoshop. I'm not sure if there is a program that makes it really simple.
Thanks! I'll give it a shot