• Please log in to reply
4889 replies to this topic

#891 t&kJanuary2010

t&kJanuary2010
  • 196 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 12:52 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by laura4ever
    What is everyone choosing for their menu options?
    I think we are going to go surf and turf!!

#892 t&kJanuary2010

t&kJanuary2010
    • 196 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 12:56 AM

We have to make our selection on ceremony music...does anyone have a suggestion??
      The choices with the Strawberry package are:
      violin
      flute
      saxophone
      musicians(keyboard & bass)

#893 Sandra&Mario

Sandra&Mario
      • 336 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 02:30 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by t&kJanuary2010
        We have to make our selection on ceremony music...does anyone have a suggestion??
        The choices with the Strawberry package are:
        violin
        flute
        saxophone
        musicians(keyboard & bass)

I don't know what to choose either! Will the music be generic wedding march? I really wanted "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" as I walk down the aisle. Anything else could really be their choice. Not sure what would sound best with that song...I love sax, but then it may be to jazzing and not enough tropically, lol. This is tough! What is everyone else thinking!?

#894 svetayasofiya

svetayasofiya
        • 590 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 08:56 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by diamondpooch
          Palmeras grill is only with strawberry and above.
          Yes, u pick one salad one app one main and one desert. I just made my menu choices!
          That sux. My FI is a really picky eater.... I want the steak and lobster but he doesn't like seafood. Oh boy, I am dreading showing him the menu options.

#895 t&kJanuary2010

t&kJanuary2010
          • 196 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 10:51 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Sandra&Mario
            I don't know what to choose either! Will the music be generic wedding march? I really wanted "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" as I walk down the aisle. Anything else could really be their choice. Not sure what would sound best with that song...I love sax, but then it may be to jazzing and not enough tropically, lol. This is tough! What is everyone else thinking!?
            Totally tough for me too! I replied to the WC email and asked if it was generic music or if we have a selection. Let you know what I hear.

#896 t&kJanuary2010

t&kJanuary2010
            • 196 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 10:54 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by svetayasofiya
              That sux. My FI is a really picky eater.... I want the steak and lobster but he doesn't like seafood. Oh boy, I am dreading showing him the menu options.
              I am sure if he is the only one they will just give him the beef portion. I on the other hand do not eat ANY meat, but do eat fish, crab,lobster. So I don't really need the veggie menu but I don't want meat on my plate. Since I am the bride I sure they can arrange that:) And sure they can arrange that for your FI.

#897 svetayasofiya

svetayasofiya
              • 590 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 11:40 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by harv0136
                Is this menu only for the strawberry package? Is there a different one for Mint Breeze? Thanks!
                I would like to know this too... as I will be doing Mint Breeze...

#898 buehler.allison

buehler.allison
                • 99 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 12:09 PM

Thank you Diamond Pooch! I sent that question to the wedding coordinator a week ago! It's so nice to get the answer on this forum within 24 hours!! I see you have 47 rooms booked! So exciting! My fiance spoke with the wedding coordinator and heard that there is a free dinner if you book more than 35 rooms. Have you heard this? What does this include? My fiance got the information... but not the details!

Thanks!

#899 diamondpooch

diamondpooch
                  • 546 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 12:37 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by buehler.allison
                    Thank you Diamond Pooch! I sent that question to the wedding coordinator a week ago! It's so nice to get the answer on this forum within 24 hours!! I see you have 47 rooms booked! So exciting! My fiance spoke with the wedding coordinator and heard that there is a free dinner if you book more than 35 rooms. Have you heard this? What does this include? My fiance got the information... but not the details!

Thanks!
                    Well, I have 47 people booked, but only 21 rooms. Most people are two to a room. I have one room with three and one room with one.
                    I had not heard of this deal. Are you sure it's 35 rooms or is it 35 people? I would love for you to verify this for me. I'll send an email to my WC too but you will likely respond faster :)

We decided on the surf n turf. My fiancee is allergic to fish (not shellfish, just fish..... weird, I know) so he wanted surf n turf which is fine with me!

I found something out today from my WC. My package comes with hair and makeup for the wedding, but I am a hairdresser and my BM is a MAC makeup artist so I'll be doing my own hair and she is doing my makeup. I asked the WC if I could use my hair and makeup credit toward something else and she told me no! She told me I would have to give it away to someone else! WTF! I'm so irritated! Do you think that's fair?

#900 bride2b10

bride2b10
                    • 320 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 05:13 PM

That sucks...doesn't sound like they are too flexible with the packages...
                      http://tickers.Ticke....6cca/event.png

21 Booked + Bride & Groom!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users