4889 replies to this topic

#4411 theriouxs

theriouxs
  • 19 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 22, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Barcelo Maya Tropical

Posted 13 March 2014 - 03:44 PM

Hello Ladies, 

we are trying to decide if we will extend the reception by one or two hours. Does anyone have any insight?

#4412 theriouxs

theriouxs
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 05:08 PM

@theriouxs @Fitzgerh 

Hello Ladies, 

I did hear back from the coordinator. I asked how much would it cost and how many lanterns does she recommend I bring. Here is her response: 

As for the lanterns and the pom poms you can bring those, but is important that you have it ready to set up; I recommend that you bring for the Palmeras Grill, 40 pieces of lanterns and pom poms, mixed. If you want to have the lanterns hanging from the ceiling lighted up this could be quoted

I won't be lighting the lanterns since I am already paying to light up the palm trees. 

Hope this helps! 

@KLA1220

Hey!! 

I bought my bridesmaids the shoes they will wear the day of the wedding. They paid for their dress and can get their own jewelry. I also bought them personalized tote bags and passport covers from Etsy. :)

@LoriGran

My weddign planner just confirmed that Barelo will set up all my lanters (60 with lights of my own) for $80! Not too bad! My location is the Palmeras BEACH. I hope it works out the way i have planned in my head!

#4413 GeeandZee

GeeandZee
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 09:11 PM

Hi guys,

I'm getting married at the palace on July 31, 2014 and I'm super excited!!! Is anyone else getting married then?

We'd like to do a Jewish/Christian ceremony. We're bringing our own Rabbi and Pastor. Just wondering if anyone has an interfaith ceremony they'd like to share so I can get ideas.

Also, I'm worried my Maggie Sottero Divina may be too hot for a mid summer Mexico wedding. Does anyone have any pics or comments?

I appreciate any responses?

#4414 talicea7812

talicea7812
    • 416 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 12, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Azul Beach Hotel
    • LocationPhiladelphia

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:35 AM

Help!!! Im reaching out to anyone who can offer some help!

Can you identify this cenote?

#4415 cvincent84

cvincent84
    • 31 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 07:53 AM

Hi guys,

I'm getting married at the palace on July 31, 2014 and I'm super excited!!! Is anyone else getting married then?

We'd like to do a Jewish/Christian ceremony. We're bringing our own Rabbi and Pastor. Just wondering if anyone has an interfaith ceremony they'd like to share so I can get ideas.

Also, I'm worried my Maggie Sottero Divina may be too hot for a mid summer Mexico wedding. Does anyone have any pics or comments?

I appreciate any responses?

My wedding is June 12 and I have a pretty full Maggie Sottero dress. I already know I'm going to be sweating bullets but I think it'll be worth it. haha I can let you know how miserable I am when I get back! ;) The things we do for beauty! This is my dress if the link works (Maggie Sottero Venecia Wedding Dress):

https://www.google.c...iw=1680&bih=943

#4416 Stephywephy

Stephywephy
      • 8 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 09:27 AM

Hi I am getting Married at Barceló Maya Palace on November 6, 2014 is anybody getting married that day?? :D

#4417 omontes

omontes
        • Vendor
        • 187 posts
          • LocationCancun

Posted 17 March 2014 - 07:51 AM

Hi girls!

We're so happy to write for you on this topic, please take a look at our next picture:

http://www.OctavioMontes.com

Attached File  _A5A1008a.JPG   131.06KB   2 downloads

#4418 Honeypat06

Honeypat06
          • 4 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:16 AM

Hello Ladies. We are booked for August 16th 2014 and went with the Tangerine package. I have PDFs of the chair ribbons, menu and tablecloth/ chargers if anyone is interested.

Hello! I would like to have your list! Thanks so much! h_abarquez@hotmail.com

Also, I've seen in their packages that the reception dinner mostly lasts for only 3 hours. Would you have an idea if this could be extended? Thanks so much!

Best regards,

Honey

Hey Lori,
            I am emailing you the menu :)

Hello! Could also email me everything you have including the packages and extras plus the menu please? Thanks so much in advance! You could send this to me at h_abarquez@hotmail.com

#4419 theriouxs

theriouxs
            • 19 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 12:41 PM

Hello Ladies. We are booked for August 16th 2014 and went with the Tangerine package. I have PDFs of the chair ribbons, menu and tablecloth/ chargers if anyone is interested.

I would love the information! nikkiandjayrioux@gmail.com

#4420 omontes

omontes
            • Vendor
            • 187 posts
              • LocationCancun

Posted 21 March 2014 - 08:34 AM

Hi BD brides! 

It's a pleasure to write for you on this topic, I want to share those unforgettable moments with you,
              that took place at Playacar. 

please take a look at the wedding of Wendy and Gerald on the beach, was magical and beautiful.

Attached File  _A5A9480.JPG   371.37KB   9 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users