Barcelo Maya Palace Brides

• Please log in to reply
4889 replies to this topic

#3971 cvincent84

cvincent84
  • 31 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by mrsnova 

I attached our welcome booklet that had a schedule and wedding timeline (if you can't open attachments PM and ill send it to you). We didn't schedule too much because we want our guests to have their own vacation and people got in at different times/days, otherwise I think it would have been great to set up a welcome dinner or something.

@mrsnova - I'm not able to open the doc...would it be possible for you to email me it? blueair1@gmail.com

Thanks!! :)

Attached Files

#3972 amcoletta88

amcoletta88
    • 47 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 02:45 PM

@mrsnova - I'm not able to open the doc...would it be possible for you to email me it? blueair1@gmail.com Thanks!! :)

Do you mind sendin bit to me as well? My email is am.coletta@hotmail.com

#3973 juliboley

juliboley
      • 76 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by cvincent84 

I've just started our wedding website (chelseaandjimmy.com) and was wondering if anyone wouldn't mind sharing their website? I'm interested to see what sort of information people had about the resort on their websites. There's so much information I could put! Thanks!! :)

If anyone is thinking about starting their website I used ewedding.com and LOVE it so far. SUPER easy and they have nice layouts. I paid about $50 for the year and got to choose my own domain name etc. Just a tip! I know there's a bunch of ways to go with the website...but I'd for sure recommend this.

Here is a link to what was ours: http://www.julianned....ourwedding.com

#3974 mrsnova

mrsnova
        • 280 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:22 PM

cvincette & amcoletta I sent you the welcome book to your email :)

and here is our wedding website kaelaandjoel.ourwedding.com

Married to the man of my dreams 3.1.13!!
          wedding website: http://kaelaandjoel.ourwedding.com/
          planning thread: http://www.bestdesti...g-thread-3-1-13

#3975 lescole44

lescole44
          • 22 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by mrsnova 

cvincette & amcoletta I sent you the welcome book to your email :)

and here is our wedding website kaelaandjoel.ourwedding.com

Would you mind sending it to me as well please?? :)

#3976 chrisdior

chrisdior
            • 286 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:59 AM

Originally Posted by Bride2B26 

Hello Brides,

I am still deciding on my dinner menu, and I'm thinking of having surf and turf but ordering an extra platter of another variety of food from the menu to give my guests a little bit more variety, I'm wondering if anyone has done this and if it cost extra?

Also, I have about 6 guests who don't eat seafood, yet I want to have the surf and turf, if any of you have chose that option, were the guests that don't eat seafood allowed to just have the beef without lobster tail?

I HIGHLY  recommend the surf & turf, the steak was AMAZING!! They will not be disappointed! Best part people were ordering seconds with no extra charge!

#3977 cvincent84

cvincent84
              • 31 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 11:40 AM

Thanks for the help girls!! You're sites are adorable!! :)

#3978 sswed13

sswed13
                • 178 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by cvincent84 

I've just started our wedding website (chelseaandjimmy.com) and was wondering if anyone wouldn't mind sharing their website? I'm interested to see what sort of information people had about the resort on their websites. There's so much information I could put! Thanks!! :)

If anyone is thinking about starting their website I used ewedding.com and LOVE it so far. SUPER easy and they have nice layouts. I paid about $50 for the year and got to choose my own domain name etc. Just a tip! I know there's a bunch of ways to go with the website...but I'd for sure recommend this.

We used weddingwire.com. It was very easy to use and navigate through and make pages and add info and pics. And it was free!

#3979 Kristina610

Kristina610
                  • 68 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 12:55 PM

Has anyone else been placed in a ceremony and reception space they did not ask for? I was tols today that I have to use the beach in front of the palace. I'm pretty bummed out because I had my heart set on playa azul, but was not given any options :(

#3980 mrsnova

mrsnova
                    • 280 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by Kristina610 

Has anyone else been placed in a ceremony and reception space they did not ask for? I was tols today that I have to use the beach in front of the palace. I'm pretty bummed out because I had my heart set on playa azul, but was not given any options

They changed my reception location when I met with my WC on site but it was an upgrade from the banquet hall to the grill next to playa azul...not really sure why they upgraded it but I didn't really ask much questions.

That  sucks that they would just change your site without your permission or explaination! One positive thing (if you are staying at the Palace) is playa azul is really far from the palace and if you are planning on partying late not sure how late the shuttle runs. All of the beaches are pretty secluded at night so I think either way it will be great!

Married to the man of my dreams 3.1.13!!
                      wedding website: http://kaelaandjoel.ourwedding.com/
                      planning thread: http://www.bestdesti...g-thread-3-1-13

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users