Barcelo Maya Palace Brides

• Please log in to reply
4890 replies to this topic

#351 sfrench0621

sfrench0621
  • 242 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 04:18 PM

I copied both
    Can you let me know the address you used and got through with? Thank you! Hoping to book for February. :)

#352 Carie

Carie
    • 65 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 05:28 PM

I was married at the BarcelĀ³ in February 2009 and in the early planning stages we too had troubles getting a hold of the wedding coordinators. I phoned and booked the wedding date that way and after that dealt with them through email! If you are having troubles and they are not calling back or emailing you back, I would suggest involving your travel agent. That's what we ended up doing and after that they were extremely helpful and got back to us on a timelier manner! Just a suggestion as they don't want to upset travel agents or they would never send anyone to their resorts!

#353 JCrosby

JCrosby
      • 138 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 06:40 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by sfrench0621
        I copied both weddings3@barcelomaya.com & weddings2@barcelomaya.com on my original email and got a response that same day. I'm thinking somehow I just lucked out because it seems like it takes a few weeks for most people to hear back. Good luck!

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly! Wish me luck.... :)

#354 joie1987

joie1987
        • 30 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 02:14 AM

Hello ladies,
          Could someone please email me the 2010 package rates?!? that would be awesome!!!
          joie000@hotmail.com

#355 finzup

finzup
          • 468 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 06:58 AM

just a thought -- I am emailing the barcelo from an @yahoo.com address -- any of you who are successfully getting responses sending from yahoo addresses? Maybe my emails are ending up in their spam filter?
            I really cannot understand why I have not got an answer. Emailed 7/16 (weddings), 7.21 (weddings2, weddings3), and 7/29 (all 3 addresses). I know I should just call but I'm so annoyed right now I might just drop the Barcelo off my list, which is a shame, because it was my #1 choice.

-Katie
            Have you met Alice?
            http://tickers.Ticke....eXf/weight.png

#356 CaraW

CaraW
            • 346 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 09:25 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by finzup
              just a thought -- I am emailing the barcelo from an @yahoo.com address -- any of you who are successfully getting responses sending from yahoo addresses? Maybe my emails are ending up in their spam filter?
              I really cannot understand why I have not got an answer. Emailed 7/16 (weddings), 7.21 (weddings2, weddings3), and 7/29 (all 3 addresses). I know I should just call but I'm so annoyed right now I might just drop the Barcelo off my list, which is a shame, because it was my #1 choice.
              It's possible it could be the yahoo account. I have never had a problem getting a hold of a wedding coordinator. They take a few days to get back to me sometimes, maybe a week or just over, but they always have replied. I would try to call them and tell them you've emailed 3 times and see what they say. I'm sure they're not meaning to be ignoring you. They are all so sweet!

#357 sfrench0621

sfrench0621
              • 242 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 09:53 AM

I used my gmail account when emailing them.

Quote:

#358 sfrench0621

sfrench0621
                • 242 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 09:58 AM

Does anyone know how much a day pass for a guest who is staying at a different resort would cost for the day of the wedding?

Thanks!

Steph

#359 sunshinekc08

sunshinekc08
                  • 92 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 10:15 AM

The day pass for the Tropical/Colonial is $77

#360 brandynd

brandynd
                    • 221 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 05:00 PM

Quote:
                      I'm sure it isn't intentional. I was told that Ana is gone for the next few weeks for vacation, so the other coordinators are also being stretched thin right now. Give it some time, and if all else fails, give them a call and let them know what's going on. The last thing that they want to do is lose business, so I'm sure they'd be more than accomodating.
                      There is no better gift that can be given than the gift of ones self.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users