Barcelo Maya Palace Brides

• Please log in to reply
4884 replies to this topic

#3131 fenger

• Banned
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 07:04 PM

"The lowest price we sell, if anybody sell lower than us, tell us, we will refund you." www.dhgate.com Anybody can tell me it is really?

#3132 chrisdior

• 286 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 07:04 PM

Charged* Vendor fees? I know they are increased the fees to $500. I'm just not sure if that's only for photographer or for each vendor. Thanks

#3133 juliboley

• 76 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 04:03 AM

My WC said that the fee was for each vendor.

#3134 danandjamie

• 46 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:38 AM

We brought down a few bags of clear beads, underwater battery operated lights, a few fake orchids from michaels and floating candles. Cost was about $10 per centerpiece. Then we rented the vases and the mirror from the resort for $5 a piece. Instead of table numbers we did Boston / Philly Sports teams. They provided the table number holders at no extra cost. 

#3135 juliboley

• 76 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 08:42 AM

Those are beautiful!

#3136 juliboley

• 76 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 04:52 AM

I'm trying to choose my Huppa and am torn between added flowers or none.  Does anyone have pictures they would like to share?

#3137 Avens

• 576 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 08:48 AM

Here is mine with flowers.  My husband was actually the one that had a preference - I thought they both looked nice!  The nice thing is though - you can reuse the flowers (we put one on the head table and one on the cake table) so it saves you some money there (or at least helps alleviate the extra cost). We also kept the flowers in our room for the last few days - then passed them on to a guest that was staying later, so they got some use :)

One thing I just noticed - looking through photos, from the side/back and inside it looks almost like a plain one, to give some perspective.

#3138 juliboley

• 76 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 03:04 PM

That is really beautiful!  Did you have to tell them what color/type of flowers to put on it?

#3139 knootbaar

• 11 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 06:41 AM

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to figure out a program for our wedding and I am not sure how the ceremony goes. Does anyone know what the basic plan is? Thanks everyone!!

Happy Planning!!!

#3140 MexicoHereICome

• 85 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 11:42 AM

Does anyone know during the ceremony is there a spot for someone to do a reading?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users