Photo

Barcelo Maya Palace Brides

• Please log in to reply
4889 replies to this topic

#3071 JoieNJay0521

JoieNJay0521
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:49 AM

Hi!!  How was your wedding at the Barcelo Palace?  My wedding is being held there May 21, 2013 :-)

Thanks for any feedback!

#3072 bluelenscaribe

bluelenscaribe
    • Vendor
    • 194 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 08:20 AM

Hello Barcelo Brides 2012!

At Blue Lens Caribe we love the Barcelo resort.

The weddings at that resort are always beautiful and the landscape incredible for the pictures.

A few days ago we were at the Barcelo for a wedding and we are happy to share some of the pictures.

On our blog you can discover more pictures of the Barcelo wedding http://bluelenscarib...e-dress-cenote/

#3073 MexicoHereICome

MexicoHereICome
      • 85 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 05:49 AM

Hi everyone!

I was just wondering if any one knows if the resort allows the use of cold fireworks?!? I have found a D.J. and it is included in his package if its allowed by the resort. I cannot get my WC to answer any questions or anything (never mind this subject). Any knowledge would be greatly appreciated! Thank everyone! Happy planning!!

#3074 780chick

780chick
        • 263 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 06:32 AM

We were just married there and had our reception at Playa Azul.  Here's a picture of the cold fireworks...not a pro pic

Hi everyone!

I was just wondering if any one knows if the resort allows the use of cold fireworks?!? I have found a D.J. and it is included in his package if its allowed by the resort. I cannot get my WC to answer any questions or anything (never mind this subject). Any knowledge would be greatly appreciated! Thank everyone! Happy planning!!

#3075 MexicoHereICome

MexicoHereICome
          • 85 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by 780chick 

We were just married there and had our reception at Playa Azul.  Here's a picture of the cold fireworks...not a pro pic_DSC8464.JPG

Congrats! I LOVE the pic.Thanks for sharing it with us! Do you mind if I ask which D.J did you use and would you recommend them?

#3076 780chick

780chick
            • 263 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 04:51 AM

Congrats! I LOVE the pic.Thanks for sharing it with us! Do you mind if I ask which D.J did you use and would you recommend them?

We used discomovilcancun and they were great and reasonably priced. They have playlists on their website and I sent them must plays and do not plays a week before the wedding so they could get a sense of the music we liked. I costed them out to be appx half of what te resort would've charged us. I can't remember if they spoke English very well but I would have somebody MC/introduce all the important things- entrance, first dance etc. If you are hiring an outside dj, the resort charges $100/hour to use their electricity. We rented a generator from discomovilcancun for $200 flat rate. Here's a link to my very long review on our wedding. http://www.bestdesti...ve/reviews/5916

#3077 melcrna80

melcrna80
              • Site Supporter
              • 79 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 07:16 PM

Great review! Thanks

#3078 MexicoHereICome

MexicoHereICome
                • 85 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 06:56 AM

780 Chick thanks for the info and great review! I LOVE the photo with you and your hubby in the masks!!  

#3079 Kristina610

Kristina610
                  • 68 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 09:55 AM

Hi ladies, does anyone have a good working email address for the wedding coordinators so I start planning? I sent an email to the address I found on the unofficial barcelo site many weeks ago and never got a reply :( Thaanks!

#3080 chrisdior

chrisdior
                    • 286 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by Kristina610 

Hi ladies, does anyone have a good working email address for the wedding coordinators so I start planning? I sent an email to the address I found on the unofficial barcelo site many weeks ago and never got a reply Thaanks!

Hi I am working with Claudia, shes been awesome so far. Her email address is weddings2@barcelomaya.com she usually emails back within a couple of days. Hope that helps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users