Barcelo Maya Palace Brides

• Please log in to reply
4889 replies to this topic

#3031 JoanneIreland

JoanneIreland
  • 860 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 08:44 AM

Originally Posted by Coralielush 

Thanks, can you share any quotes you added on to the maracas.  We get married in 150 days!  So much to do..... 

Here's the verse we used :

"Instead of tapping on your glass,

here's a system with Mexican class.

Stand and shake with all your might,

to see the groom kiss his bride tonight!"

#3032 Coralielush

Coralielush
    • Site Supporter
    • 13 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 08:46 AM

Can anyone tell me where you got maracas.  I have seen some on websites and not sure which size to use.  Medium or large.  The small seem too small.  Suggestions ... thanks

#3033 gilmana

gilmana
      • 62 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 10:09 AM

For those of you who are not able to see the map - you can go here:  http://www.unofficia...es/file/map.pdf

If that still doesn't work go here and click the link for the map:  http://www.unofficia...om/site/node/35

#3034 bluelenscaribe

bluelenscaribe
        • Vendor
        • 194 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 01:54 PM

Hello Barcelo Brides!

The Barcelo resort of the Riviera Maya is such a romantic place to get married.

We just shot a wonderful wedding a few days ago and wanted to share some pictures with the future brides... hope it will help you!

You can also visit our Blog for more pictures http://bluelenscarib...e-dress-cenote/

#3035 Hrcahill

Hrcahill
          • 18 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:17 PM

Hey everyone!  I know I just asked this, but does anyone know if they serve premium liquor at the reception, or do you have to pay more to upgrade?

#3036 FireyNurse

FireyNurse
            • 389 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 09:42 PM

Does anyone have pictures or info on receptions at Coral Beach? I asked my WC when we choose where we would like our reception and was told that we were placed at the Coral Grill...no choice for us! lol! Now I am just trying to find out what this area looks like!

Thanks!

#3037 JoanneIreland

JoanneIreland
              • 860 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:42 AM

Originally Posted by Hrcahill 

Hey everyone!  I know I just asked this, but does anyone know if they serve premium liquor at the reception, or do you have to pay more to upgrade?

We chose the Strawberry Package and had our reception on the beach at Playa Azul, and our bar was premium liquor.

I don't know if you need to have a certain package or it if's for all packages.

#3038 MexicoHereICome

MexicoHereICome
                • 85 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 04:47 AM

Originally Posted by FireyNurse 

Does anyone have pictures or info on receptions at Coral Beach? I asked my WC when we choose where we would like our reception and was told that we were placed at the Coral Grill...no choice for us! lol! Now I am just trying to find out what this area looks like!

Thanks!

lol....I'm getting married October 6, 2012 I asked for the Coral Grill and I was told it wasn't an option unless I wanted to pay $10,000. I'm jealous! They put me at the Palace Pool! The one thing I cannot stand is how inconsistent they are there. I'm FRUSTRATED!! 

#3039 danandjamie

danandjamie
                  • 46 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by MexicoHereICome 

lol....I'm getting married October 6, 2012 I asked for the Coral Grill and I was told it wasn't an option unless I wanted to pay $10,000. I'm jealous! They put me at the Palace Pool! The one thing I cannot stand is how inconsistent they are there. I'm FRUSTRATED!! 

They use the Coral Grille for dinner and it's also HUGE!  This is why its normally not an option. If they're letting someone use it, it's probably because they're completely booked everywhere else. They'll probably curtain off a small area for the wedding and leave the rest open for hotel guests. If the weather is right, the palace pool will be just as good if not better. I got married October 8th of last year and the weather was beautiful!

#3040 chrisdior

chrisdior
                    • 286 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by FireyNurse 

Thanks!

Hey I'm just wondering, when is your wedding? and how far long after signing your contract were you able to reserve your location?

Ive found a lot of pictures on this forum, just search up top for coral grill, it will tag you to posts about the coral grill. Hopefully that will help you see the location. It looks nice from the pictures. I never visited Barcelo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users