Originally Posted by Kristina610 View Post

Has anyone had Lillian as their wedding coordinator?  I have been working with Jacqueline up until now but just got an email saying that I will now be working with Lillian??  This makes me a little nervous since I have never heard anyone talk about Lillian...

The same thing happened to me. I have found Lillian to be helpful.

Originally Posted by amcoletta88 View Post

I too would love a definite answer for this! We have 27 people, and I would love to have one long table as opposed to a few rounds.

Claudia stated the biggest they like to make one big table is 30, so you should be fine.  They do have photos so you can get an idea.  From what it looks like they put two tables side-by-side so I am not sure how easy it would be to talk with people accross from you.  Hope this helps. 

Originally Posted by amcoletta88 View Post

I too would love a definite answer for this! We have 27 people, and I would love to have one long table as opposed to a few rounds.

Claudia stated the biggest they like to make one big table is 30, so you should be fine.  They do have photos so you can get an idea.  From what it looks like they put two tables side-by-side so I am not sure how easy it would be to talk with people accross from you.  Hope this helps. 

Originally Posted by karla5280 View Post

Originally Posted by karla5280 View Post

Originally Posted by julienelson0713 View Post

Brides who have already planned the ceremony! Help!! I hadn't been asked ANYTHING about who we want to marry us, or what we want said, so I asked this in my last email to Victoria...

Do we need to talk about the ceremony itself and who will be performing this? We would like a minister for the symbolic ceremony (not a legal ceremony). When do we need to plan this?[Victoria Vazquez]  yes , is a symbolic ceremony and the minister have your ceremony only if you have your own vows or something special for say is okay

Does anyone understand this answer?? I'm super anxious about the fact that I don't know the person who will be marrying us, and I don't know what will be said...ugh....and Victoria doesn't seem to recognize that I need a detailed list/writeup of EXACTLY what is going to be said.

What are past experiences? Anyone know of a specific minister who was good??

I talked with Claudia my planner and she gave me the email address of the person performing the ceremony and they reponded back to me with questions and asked what we wanted to have included.  Ask for the contact info of the person performing and they can help you.

Originally Posted by julienelson0713 View Post

Brides who have already planned the ceremony! Help!! I hadn't been asked ANYTHING about who we want to marry us, or what we want said, so I asked this in my last email to Victoria...

Do we need to talk about the ceremony itself and who will be performing this? We would like a minister for the symbolic ceremony (not a legal ceremony). When do we need to plan this?[Victoria Vazquez]  yes , is a symbolic ceremony and the minister have your ceremony only if you have your own vows or something special for say is okay

Does anyone understand this answer?? I'm super anxious about the fact that I don't know the person who will be marrying us, and I don't know what will be said...ugh....and Victoria doesn't seem to recognize that I need a detailed list/writeup of EXACTLY what is going to be said.

What are past experiences? Anyone know of a specific minister who was good??

I talked with Claudia my planner and she gave me the email address of the person performing the ceremony and they reponded back to me with questions and asked what we wanted to have included.  Ask for the contact info of the person performing and they can help you.

Has anyone had Lillian as their wedding coordinator?  I have been working with Jacqueline up until now but just got an email saying that I will now be working with Lillian??  This makes me a little nervous since I have never heard anyone talk about Lillian...
I had Lillian last year and she handled our wedding of 80 almost flawlessly. There were only a couple of glitches - like having to wait for a second bus to transport people to the reception. You can read my very long review http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/products/barcelo-maya-palace-deluxe-all-inclusive/reviews/5916