Hi Schmieding .... I was in the same boat as you, loved Azul Sensatori as well as the Barcelo and was torn between the two. There were a lot of reasons for going with the Barcelo but main reason was cost, not only to me and fiance, but for our guests also. Overall Azul is much more expensive, but on top of that the 5 hotels within the Barcelo resort gave our guests more choice on budget. We felt there were people that wanted to go but could not afford Azul. Hope that helps! Good luck and I'm sure you'll be happy with whatever you choose!

Everything is going great thanx :o)

We also like the Azul but decided on Barcelo in the end, great reviews, stunning hotel, LOVE the gazebo, as Joanne says great facilies and choice's for guests and age ranges. Over all just fell in love with the Barcelo and can't wait to get married there :o)

Good luck with your decision making. Honestly it was the hardest part for us and we took months deciding but SO pleased we chose here x

Hi Ladies,

If it is possible can someone please email me the spa price list.  The spa hasn't responded to any of my emails and we leave next week.  It would be really nice to know what their prices are.  My email is jenna.fyfe@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Jenna

Originally Posted by JoanneIreland View Post

I just got the 2011 Spa Price List for the Barcelo Maya.

Attaching the Word Document now. Zoom in about 200% and you should see it very clearly.

I think guests would like this info in advance .....

Barcelo Spa Price List.doc

Hi Jenna!

Someone posted a link to the price list today on the Unofficial Barcelo Maya Website.

Here is the link to the thread:

http://www.unofficial-barcelo-maya.com/forum/index.php?topic=24642.0

Originally Posted by b2b2011 View Post

Hi Ladies,

If it is possible can someone please email me the spa price list.  The spa hasn't responded to any of my emails and we leave next week.  It would be really nice to know what their prices are.  My email is jenna.fyfe@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Jenna

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoanneIreland View Post

I just got the 2011 Spa Price List for the Barcelo Maya.

Attaching the Word Document now. Zoom in about 200% and you should see it very clearly.

I think guests would like this info in advance .....

Barcelo Spa Price List.doc

Just a quick question for some of the ladies on here. Has anyone inquired about the buffet for your wedding reception.  My FI and I want to have a buffet on the beach but have not heard back from the wedding coordinator about if it is possible.  Thanks for any help. 

Hi Past and Future Brides!

I'm getting married at the Palace on March 7th and really wanted to do a slideshow at our reception... I'm wondering if anyone has ever purchased (or is planning to purchase) the audio visual package for a beach reception. We would like to do slide show, but after reading several reviews it doesnt sound like many people have done this? We definitely want to have our reception on the beach but i wasnt sure if it was even possible to do this on the beach!...im actually not even sure what the audio visual package includes...Projector, screen, speakers??  I would ask my WC, but we leave in two weeks and the chances i will hear back from her in time are slim!! Wink

thanks for your help!!
Lindsay