Hi Girls!!

We have decided on the Strawberry package for our wedding. HAS anyone or IS anyone having their reception on the beach? Do you think that this may be too risky and not private? Also our reception will be 7:00-10:00 pm, any thoughts about being on the beach that late?? I hope it is not too dark! Can you tell I am super nervous??

How about the menu options? I received one printout of a menu, but I am not sure if that is where I make my decisions or are there more menu choices? How many meals can we pick? Is it like a typical wedding where the guests have two choices to pick from?

Thank you for all you help!!!!

Stacey

Hi Stacey,

The guests will not have a choice. You have to select the 4 courses beforehand and that is what everybody will have.

We are having a beach reception as well and from what I hear, there are not too many ppl are at the beach at 7pm. I worried about lights as well but after reading some reviews, seems to not have been a problem. Of course, I'd double check everything :)

Hi, I don't even remember the names of the buildings sorry. I don't think it really matters which building at the palace as both are close to everything.

The buildings are quite long, so there might be a bit of a walking if you are at the back side of them. Don't get too stressed/high hopes if you request closer rooms to the pools, beach etc because things might change last minute..it's Mexico. But just try to remember to relax and enjoy everything

It's been quite some time since I've posted! Wedding planning and house moving took over! But here I am! Just finished packing with my mom for the past 5 hours...but everything is ready to go! We're leaving Monday at 5am...CAN'T WAIT!! I promise to take tons and tons and tons of pics (we will being we got a new camera and it's my FI's toy!)...and give as great of a review as I possibly can! I can't imagine it being anything shy of amazing :) The only down side is the weather report...there will be rain the majority of the week...but I'm hoping it's just minimal showers here and there and doesn't ruin our trip! Our families have never been and are really looking forward to it...so we'd hate there to be rain and ruin everyone's pool and beach fun! So ladies...please send good vibes :) We'll be back on the 12th! YAHHHH!! I'm so excited :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by barcelobride10 View Post
Hi ladies,

I was wondering if any of you have seen photos of the different menu options for the reception dinner? My fiance and I are having a hard time choosing the different options just based upon the titles of the food. Since they don't give a really good description I have a hard time invisioning what the presentation of the food will look like. Would love to see photos.

Thanks for the help!
The reason there aren't pictures is because they don't want to be tied to one specific presentation- but I wouldn't stress about it. They do an AMAZING job for the food presentation. Even at the restaurants, it's really impressive.