Quote:
Originally Posted by BethBride1 View Post
Hey Cara! I'm getting married at the Palace too! Our day is July 1, 2010. We are in the process now for booking a site visit this June...so if you want me to find anything out or take any pictures when I'm down there, let me know!

Hi there!! Thank you so much for offering, I would love to see pictures of the gazebo if you could, I know there's lots of photos out there, but not a lot of them have the stairs included in the picture. I'd like to see how many stairs it has on either side of it if you don't mind. My dad is in a wheelchair, and we'd love to use the gazebo, but aren't sure if it's going to be possible if there's too many stairs. And if you could take any photos of some of the reception areas? That would be wonderful!!!
My FI & I were thinking of doing a site visit, but it's just not in our means right now. sad.gif Trying to save for a house, so I would be so appreciative of any info you could provide me with. :)

Thanks again!!!

Cara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannond4156 View Post
Hey Ladies,

I just got my video back last week. I thought I would post the extended version here so you can see the beach wedding set up and some of the other wedding elements.

RANDY + SHANNON EXTENDED HIGHLIGHTS on Vimeo

Also, feel free to ask any questions you may have.
Absolutely stunning, Shannon! Congrats to you both!

Our price included airfare from Duluth, MN with a couple connections to Cancun. It also included shared non-stop transfers and travel insurance. So 10 nights at the Palace plus what I mentioned for $4200. I thought that was an amazing deal. Our travel agent (who is amazing and who we have gone through every year for the last 5 years) told us that prices drop drastically after Easter so maybe that's why it was a good price? The insurance that we purchased also covers a one-time-only "rebooking" if a cheaper deal comes up between now and then.

Hello ladies i am also getting married at the Barcelo! Jan 8th is my date! I have chosen the sea breeze package and am wondering what are my options for a reception site does anyone know?? it just says indoors but does that mean a restaurant... or what does it mean, any help would be great, thanks!!

Also, i am interested in the open air grills. how does that compare to the baquet hall?? If i would want to switch to an open grill would i have to upgrade my package or just pay a fee, also is it too late to switch packages once i have already picked one?? goodness i have so many questions! any help would be AWESOME! thanks ladies

I'm pretty sure you have to book the Under the stars or Ocean Scents package to have your wedding in a grill. I am also curious to hear what people have to say about the banquet room. I'm not sure if it's worth the extra money to updgrade to the grill. Thanks!