What song are you walking down the isle to

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 foxytv

foxytv
  • VIP Member
  • 7,740 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 10:06 PM

My BM's walked down to "Just Like Heaven" by Katie Melua (sp?) ... <who knew a song by The Cure could be made so dreamy and unbelievable>.

I walked down to "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" by the Hawaiian dude Israel K..........

Both songs are so beautiful and perfect for a DW.

#12 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
    • 1,830 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 10:10 PM

I have no clue...I was thinking just the regular "wedding song" (Canon D?) but honestly FI and I havent discussed this yet so it may change bc I know he likes to put his own twist on things. We'll see....

#13 blkladylaw

blkladylaw
      • 149 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 01:24 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by nikkianddean
        I thought about using that song too. It reminded me of what Dean said when he first saw me. He stared at me walk down the stairs at the train station for 5 months before we actually met. I liked the jaime foxx one by himself. It is such a beautiful song - it's will be perfect to walk down the aisle to your true love :)
        yeh I have been back and forth on the version with just him or with both of them...though I doubt even if it was the version with both that it would take me that long to get down the aisle to him before Beyonce starts

still need to figure our recessional though...
        Wed 9/5/08 at Lake Las Vegas Chapel Fiorenza with yacht cruise reception on the La Contessa and party the next night in VIP section at Club Poetry at Caesars Palace. Stayed at the Ritz at the Lake and checked into the Trump hotel on the strip after our reception.
        Our first baby (a...

#14 happyone

happyone
        • 223 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 02:26 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Mandy
          We walked down the isle to this, but it would have been so much better on a live guitar.
          Wedding Bride Entrance Songs & Music - Lagrima by Francisco Tarrega
          Oooh, I love it!

#15 Nene

Nene
          • 86 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 02:44 AM

That was beautiful

#16 seasidebride

seasidebride
            • 12 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 11:04 AM

I walked down the aisle to Is this love by Bob Marley...we love reggae and it was perfect.
              Our friends that were there laughed because it is the CD stuck in the boat stereo and plays all the time.

#17 cherany

cherany
              • 234 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 12:29 AM

I'm going with something that I'd call ethereal.  I think it will add to the beauty of our beach ceremony (just imagining it set the sounds of the ocean calms and excites me at the same time!), without being too boring, as some classical songs can be, or too distracting, as a lot of pop music can be.

Once Upon a Time In the West

sang by Hayley Westenra

I plan to have the entire wedding party walk to it (only 6 attendees), as well; should be long enough for all of us.

#18 cherany

cherany
                • 234 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 12:34 AM

*attendants, I meant to say (not attendees) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users