35 replies to this topic

#31 Spazz

Spazz
  • VIP Member
  • 10,482 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 07:42 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jamaica08bride
    Congratulations Lizz!! I'm glad to hear that everything went well for you. I think my husband and I got a chance to dance at your reception. Well not really, we were at Sandals next door and our room was right by the Plantation so Friday night while we were packing we could hear all the music from the reception so we were dancing around our room.
    That is too funny!!! You totally should have come over and hung out with us!

#32 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
    • 802 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 11:16 PM

Hey Lizz!!!! Congrats girl! I wished that I could have crashed your wedding, but I had already left to go over to Couples. It was great meeting you and you are absolutely radiant in your siggy pic!! I can't wait to see more!

#33 Mich

Mich
      • 96 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 10:22 AM

Congratulations Lizz!

So glad to hear that everything went so well. You looked beautiful and really happy.

Great review. It will really help alot of the future brides out w/ their planning.

All the best to you and your new hubbie!

#34 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
        • Moderators
        • 25,218 posts
        • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
        • LocationSeattle

Posted 28 May 2008 - 11:00 AM

awesome review lizz :) that bites about the cake, or i guess it didnt bite, oops but it sounds like pretty much everything else turned out amazing! so happy for you guys!

#35 caroline

caroline
        • 697 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 07:14 PM

Thanks for sharing, Lizz! And sorry to hear about SGOR... but so glad the big day went off without any problems!

#36 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
          • 1,260 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 02:15 AM

Lizz, I'm so glad that everything went so well, it sounds like your reception was a blast!!

Did you ever hear anything from your original BD photog?
            See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users