Photo

Cabo.. big group of people? No reservations?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Saraha

Saraha
  • 2,597 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 02:16 PM

Ok Have a little question for all you Cabo experts!
    We are not staying at an AI so will be going out on the town for all our meals. In our OOT letters I told everyone that if they wanted to join us for dinner to meet poolside every evening at 7pm.
    Now I know that not everyone will go with us every night.. plus some people are staying at different resorts, so basically I have no idea what the head count will be every night we go out.
    Is this a problem? Are the resturants there unable to hold a ceratin number of people without prior reservations?

#2 Mango Deck

Mango Deck
    • 141 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 03:50 PM

Hi Saraha

Some restaurant here in Cabo, don't require reservations, but since you're talking about a large group of people, it would be best if you do make it; the easiest way to do it is with the concierge, so, I would recommend that, once you have an aproximate number, give the place you want to visit at call and that should be enough.

Cheers

#3 DreaW

DreaW
      • Banned
      • 2,462 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 03:53 PM

They will easily accommodate you but you might have to wait a bit. We had a big group on our welcome dinner night at The Office and they lost our reservations but were able to accommodate us very quickly :)

#4 Saraha

Saraha
        • 2,597 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 04:00 PM

Ok Perfect, thats good to hear!
          Its just hard to know where people will wanna go, how many people, time, etc.

#5 jajajaja

jajajaja
          • VIP Member
          • 9,794 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 04:43 PM

I think it might be hard to organize that too Sarah. Are you guys doing excursions? Will these overlap the 7pm dinner time? How many people are going?

We just kinda played it by ear though. Most days our group always ate at our buffet around 6ish. It was kind of an unwritten rule. So meeting up at 7 might work. I'd just choose a restaurant the night before and let your concierge make reservations for you.
            Happily married since 2008

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users