Photo

Uninvited Guests!!! Ugh Please Help!!!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 lscilley

lscilley
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 07:53 AM

I told my sisters that exact thing. They always have new boyfriends and I told them they are not allowed to bring dates because of the number of people. They totally understood and said why would they want to bring someone who doesn't know anyone that they would have to hang around 24/7 and not be able to enjoy the trip with the family.

#12 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
    • 2,183 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 08:09 AM

I think it's so rude they did that. However, as everyone said honesty is the best policy and it's your wedding and you can be upfront with them. Also you can hint around and say something like "oh, I'm so glad you're coming because so and so is traveling alone and you can room with them. Thank you for making this easy for us." Something like that and they will either agree or not come to the wedding.

#13 Davematthews16

Davematthews16
      • Banned
      • 1,051 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 10:10 AM

Thanks gals One of the girls decided not to come when she found out she couldn't bring the loser felon boyfriend. but the other is coming single and is now staying with my sister. Wheew, it got a little outta control there for a while! Glad we're booked and no more un-invited guests to worry about (knock on wood) Thanks again for your responses!

#14 Dez921714

Dez921714
        • 1,489 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 10:16 AM

yay!
          http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

#15 alex

alex
          • 1,139 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 10:17 AM

Glad to hear it turned out good in the end!!

I bet the one that's still coming realized she'll probably have way more fun staying with your sister than with Mr. RandoCommando boyfriend! The other one is gonna miss out on a good time!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users