January 2009 Brides Post Here

• Please log in to reply
860 replies to this topic

#651 teacherbride

teacherbride
  • 354 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 03:48 AM

[QUOTE=ToBeMitchell;640864

The only dent I put in my never ending to-do list was to tan.. Hopefully I can get EVERYTHING done Thursday and Friday. (big sigh..)[/QUOTE]

I love it!!! I had big plans today too! I'm a teacher and this is my last week off then it's two weeks till we leave. I still have quite a bit to do, not to mention planning for the next three weeks of school, which I've barely started!

Today I:
    Made and ordered a BD photo book for my fiance
    Cleaned out my closet (moving out of my parents house is proving to be a big job)
    Went to hot-yoga with my dad
    Created some tipping instruction tags for our guests

Yikes...where did the time go.

Tomorrow's to-do list already has 9 things on it. Better not have another day like today!

#652 BachataBride

BachataBride
    • Banned
    • 9,310 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 10:35 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by bakerisacat

Kelly or Amanda, I'm wondering what this planning thread is? I would love to do it if I can find it lol!
      Congrats to the Mrs. B's!!! YAY!!

Nicole you must be so excited!!! I wish I was leaving 9am today!! Have a fantastic wedding (and vacation too!). Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!!!

A planning thread is just a thread that you start that shows pics of all your planning goodies, ideas, attach documents/templates that helped you along the way. Do a search on it & you'll find lots of them!!

#653 Marriott Cancun Weddings

Marriott Cancun Weddings
      • Vendor
      • 147 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 12:00 PM

Dear January Brides,

There is no doubt this will be a unique and unforgettable year for all of you!

I wish you a Happy 2009, may this year be full of beautiful and joyful moments!

Congratulations on your up coming wedding!

Josefina Luna |Sales Executive | Marriott Certified Wedding Planner|
        JW Marriott Cancun Resort & SPA |CasaMagna Marriott Cancun Resort|
        Ph +52 998 881 2014 |Fax +52 998 881 2024 - |
        email: josefina.luna@marriotthotels.com
        www.facebook.com/marriott.cancun.weddings

#654 robinbood

robinbood
        • 97 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 11:41 PM

ToBeMitchell, I ordered my circle labels online from worldlabel.com- you can get them in different sizes. I know some people bought regular label sheets and used a round fiskar hole punch to cut the circles out. Hope this helps!

#655 robinbood

robinbood
          • 97 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 11:56 PM

Wow, so much has gone on- Congrats to Kate and Nicole!- and Kelly, have a wonderful time- I'm bummed we will just miss each other! I know it will be amazing for you.

I've finished most of my list- had to just get heads down and do it, and not even take the time to post on this site (has anyone else had problems logging on- i.e. during high traffic times, it takes a LONG time). The good news is (exhale), other than emailing music to the dj, which I hope to do tomorrow, and packing, it's all done! Now, I just have to work out for two weeks . The only bummer is, unless the excitement of the trip changes things, I'm due to get my monthly friend ON MY WEDDING DAY- oh well, I guess I'll just deal w/ it (just hope I don't fall asleep at the reception!).

#656 ToBeMitchell

ToBeMitchell
            • 67 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 11:55 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by robinbood
              ToBeMitchell, I ordered my circle labels online from worldlabel.com- you can get them in different sizes. I know some people bought regular label sheets and used a round fiskar hole punch to cut the circles out. Hope this helps!
              Perfect!!!! Thank you sooo much! That's a big relief!

#657 robinbood

robinbood
              • 97 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 12:31 PM

QUESTION re: TIPPING: Do we tip the wedding coordinator at the resort after the wedding? If so, what is the right %?

#658 ToBeMitchell

ToBeMitchell
                • 67 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 02:52 PM

Okay, I need your help- which monogram should we put on the OOT bags? I'm having trouble attaching them to this post but I'll change my avatar.

So here's number 1--

#659 ToBeMitchell

ToBeMitchell
                  • 67 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 02:54 PM

Duh....blonde/hung over moment.. that won't work! oh well-

#660 BachataBride

BachataBride
                    • Banned
                    • 9,310 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 03:10 PM

Hahahaha!! That's too funny Becky!!!
                      I really like the one that is your avatar now!! What about making 2 of them a part of your siggy?? Will that work??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users