• Please log in to reply
860 replies to this topic

#351 Chantal85

Chantal85
  • 224 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 12:30 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by kate.com
    Good for you! Did you get anything good?
    Did you post your dresses on here? Can't remember... excited to see them!
    Good idea for the guestbook!

Hey Kate,

I made out with Ikea, Pier 1, and Homesense gift cards. It was mostly cash gifts because we live so far away that cash would be the easiest to travel with. It was such a good time.

I hadn't posted my dresses on this thread but I do have them in the Bridesmaid dresses thread (it should open up to the right page, if not, it's page 53). The dresses are going to be in Espresso. They each have a different style but we used the same designer and fabric to make sure they were cut from the same roll of fabric.

I can't wait till they come in!

#352 KLC77

KLC77
    • 2,207 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 06:26 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Chantal85
      Hey Kate,

I made out with Ikea, Pier 1, and Homesense gift cards. It was mostly cash gifts because we live so far away that cash would be the easiest to travel with. It was such a good time.

I hadn't posted my dresses on this thread but I do have them in the Bridesmaid dresses thread (it should open up to the right page, if not, it's page 53). The dresses are going to be in Espresso. They each have a different style but we used the same designer and fabric to make sure they were cut from the same roll of fabric.

I can't wait till they come in!
      Hey, I got the same BM dresses as you. The third one you posted for BM2. My MOH got it in espresso and my BM got it in tahiti blue. I love them! They are really flattering. Can't wait for them to come in...
      ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#353 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,921 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 06:29 PM

You girls have good taste! The dresses are super cute!

#354 seaprincess

seaprincess
        • 753 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 09:06 PM

As promised, here are some pics of the orchid curtain that I made to go on the arch behind us during the ceremony.

The beach ceremony location:
          Click the image to open in full size.
          (Obviously not us, but it shows the arch so I thought I'd post)

The curtain will hang on the arch behind us during the ceremony. I made the curtain before the WC had sent me pics of the ceremony location, so it may not work as I had thought. I will see how it would look once I'm down there and can see for myself.

The orchid curtain:
          (please ignore the lack of crown molding and half finished paint job at the ceiling....waiting for someone to put it up, hint, hint...)
          Lindsay and Jamie - January 28, 2009

#355 seaprincess

seaprincess
          • 753 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 09:09 PM

Our chair sashes won't be orange as they are in the picture. Our colours are aqua/teal and gold, with hints of pink. The chair sashes will be gold, and the BM dresses will be teal. Here are a few pics of their dresses from the site.

They will be here on Monday - finally!
            Lindsay and Jamie - January 28, 2009

#356 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 8,921 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 09:10 PM

Hahaha Seaprincess! I have the SAME problem with crown molding in my living room! Apparently it is difficult to cut molding so it has taken over a year!!!!! Men!!!

#357 beachbride09

beachbride09
              • 150 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 10:47 PM

We bought our airfare on Thursday!!!

FH and I had a minor fight over the cost of airfare earlier this week; basically, he was more than willing to pay more than $600 for plane tickets and I wasn't (I told him I would rather drive from Maryland to Florida than spend that amount of money).

Well, I found the cheapest cost, at $186 per person, round trip, totaling $372.

And, one of my best friends live near Ft. Lauderdale (where we're flying in) and has offered us his home until the cruise ship leaves, so that saves us some money on taxi's and hotel!!

I still need to find a wedding dress and FH outfit...
                http://farm4.static.....3ca1220c_m.jpgJanuary 20, 2009
                Grand Cayman Island

#358 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 8,921 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 10:49 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by beachbride09
                  We bought our airfare on Thursday!!!

FH and I had a minor fight over the cost of airfare earlier this week; basically, he was more than willing to pay more than $600 for plane tickets and I wasn't (I told him I would rather drive from Maryland to Florida than spend that amount of money).

Well, I found the cheapest cost, at $186 per person, round trip, totaling $372.

And, one of my best friends live near Ft. Lauderdale (where we're flying in) and has offered us his home until the cruise ship leaves, so that saves us some money on taxi's and hotel!!

I still need to find a wedding dress and FH outfit...
                  Awesome Jess! When are you going shopping?

#359 Mrs.Captain

Mrs.Captain
                  • 156 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 12:38 AM

I found my dress today!!!! It's been ordered and will be here by early December. WOOHOO!! Now to find a BM dress (at least I only have to find one).
                    Jennifer & David
                    January 22, 2009
                    Grand Palladium, Riviera Maya, Mexico

http://i411.photobuc....100_4747-1.jpg

#360 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 8,921 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 09:55 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by jcarson
                      I found my dress today!!!! It's been ordered and will be here by early December. WOOHOO!! Now to find a BM dress (at least I only have to find one).
                      AWESOME! What color are you thinking? A lot easier with only one!

I found out that my BM dresses are not going to be in for another 9-10 weeks!!! They were supposed to be in already but it was a popular color or something. Grrrr....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users