January 2009 Brides Post Here

• Please log in to reply
860 replies to this topic

#261 Davematthews16

Davematthews16
  • Banned
  • 1,051 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 11:23 PM

So I FINALLY found and bought the GM's attire tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Shop clothes for women, men, maternity, baby, and kids at gap.com. | Gap

Linen Amalfi Pants - Island Importer

Maine Isle Flip-Flops, Men's Leather: Footwear at L.L.Bean I was starting to "freak out" that we weren't going to find anything. Everytime we found something, there was an issue, so I am VERY relieved to have this one checked off the list! (cross your fingers that everything fits)

We also decided to add on 2 hours of reception coverage to our photography package!!! I originally didin't think it was "necessary" but now I think it's just as important to get the cake, garter, bouquet, dances

#262 KLC77

KLC77
    • 2,207 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 11:42 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Davematthews16
      So I FINALLY found and bought the GM's attire tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Shop clothes for women, men, maternity, baby, and kids at gap.com. | Gap

Linen Amalfi Pants - Island Importer

Maine Isle Flip-Flops, Men's Leather: Footwear at L.L.Bean I was starting to "freak out" that we weren't going to find anything. Everytime we found something, there was an issue, so I am VERY relieved to have this one checked off the list! (cross your fingers that everything fits)

We also decided to add on 2 hours of reception coverage to our photography package!!! I originally didin't think it was "necessary" but now I think it's just as important to get the cake, garter, bouquet, dances
      Woohoo, it must be nice to have that re-checked off the list. I'm thinking of extending my photography as well. How many hours total are you getting? I can never decide if we have enough.
      ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#263 Davematthews16

Davematthews16
      • Banned
      • 1,051 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 11:45 PM

"Woohoo, it must be nice to have that re-checked off the list. I'm thinking of extending my photography as well. How many hours total are you getting? I can never decide if we have enough."

We are getting 5 hours the day of the wedding and a 1 1/2 hour TTD session the next morning. And you? Here are our brochures http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t27974

#264 KLC77

KLC77
        • 2,207 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 11:50 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Davematthews16
          "Woohoo, it must be nice to have that re-checked off the list. I'm thinking of extending my photography as well. How many hours total are you getting? I can never decide if we have enough."

We are getting 5 hours the day of the wedding and a 1 1/2 hour TTD session the next morning. And you? Here are our brochures http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t27974
          My package is the same~ 5 hours the day of, she is coming one hour before the ceremony time and then a ttd the next day. I really have to do a wedding day timeline so I won't be freaking out so much about the photog missing something important. If I knew when things were happening I would feel better aboout it. I'll add that to my to-do list for tomorrow. lol
          ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#265 Davematthews16

Davematthews16
          • Banned
          • 1,051 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 11:59 PM

Yeah, I hear ya about the time-line. I need to do the same thing. I think this order makes sense for us hopefully
            *Ceremony-Duh lol
            *Mini Cocktail hour-We're doing most of our pics before the ceremony, so were only having a 30 minute cocktail hr before the reception starts
            *As we make our entrance-1st dance
            *Dinner/Toasts/Thankyou's-Dinner's on the beach :)
            *Cake cutting-While it's being served (and after I rub it in FI's face, we will do our parent dances.
            *After about 30 mins or so of more music and dancing we'll lead into the garter and bouquet toss!

#266 morenaindc

morenaindc
            • 221 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 12:21 AM

Davematthews...are you having a dj a the Palace?

#267 Davematthews16

Davematthews16
              • Banned
              • 1,051 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 04:13 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by morenaindc
                Davematthews...are you having a dj a the Palace?
                No, My WC suggested saving the $900.00 and setting up an IPOD. :)

#268 nicoleandscott

nicoleandscott
                • 397 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 06:28 PM

mucho progress davematthews!! :) :) :)

i'm currently freaking about groom's/groomsmen attire...classes started this week, and once that happens, we're both way too busy.....grrrr....i need to get that checked off though!! good work!!!

#269 Dez921714

Dez921714
                  • 1,489 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 01:09 PM

DaveMatthews...way to make progress!!!

I so want to save the DJ$$ and use an IPOD, but FI and my mom and sister are against it...so we'll be forking over about $1000 for a DJ -waste!
                    http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

#270 Davematthews16

Davematthews16
                    • Banned
                    • 1,051 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 01:23 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Dez921714
                      DaveMatthews...way to make progress!!!

I so want to save the DJ$$ and use an IPOD, but FI and my mom and sister are against it...so we'll be forking over about $1000 for a DJ -waste!
                      Thanks Dez! Well, I'm sure it will be great to have a DJ and if we had extra $, I'm sure we would have also. It will be nice for you to not have to worrry about "the order of things" and you'll be able to have a great time, while someone else does the song coordinating. Hopefully I don't regret doing an IPOD. I'll make sure I'm nice and drunk so it won't matter either way...LOL j/k

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users