Photo

January 2009 Brides Post Here

• Please log in to reply
860 replies to this topic

#101 seaprincess

seaprincess
  • 753 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 07:59 PM

We are getting legally married there...so nothing but paper work to do before hand. We have to do it 4 months before the wedding so in Septembre/October we'll be handling that...
    Lindsay and Jamie - January 28, 2009

#102 Dez921714

Dez921714
    • 1,489 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 12:26 AM

We're getting legally married in Mexico also...right now we're lookign into how to get the apostle seal on our birth certificates
      http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

#103 nicoleandscott

nicoleandscott
      • 397 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 11:45 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Davematthews16
        When are you girls getting legally married? We were planning on doing it just a few days in advance, but with the Holidays and the craziness I wasn't sure if that was enough time. A website I went to suggested atleast 30 days before the ceremony. We leave for Mexico on Jan.4th so I'm thinking maybe the first week in December?
        this aspect is stressing me out! we leave on december 31st, and we want to be legally married only a few days before....but with new year's eve and holidays, i'm just worried about that....

#104 Dez921714

Dez921714
        • 1,489 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 11:46 AM

Would you consider doing it as soon as you got back?
          http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

#105 nicoleandscott

nicoleandscott
          • 397 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 11:54 AM

eh, maybe? i just want everything done when we get back! haha we still have an AHR to deal with a day after we get back from the honeymoon....

:)

#106 seaprincess

seaprincess
            • 753 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 12:10 PM

There is some time between christmas and new years...I would double check with the couthouse/minister if it could be done on Dec 27 or 28? They may not be open/available, but it would be a solution. It is going to be stressful during that time though so is it worth adding another to-do to the list?
              Lindsay and Jamie - January 28, 2009

#107 Davematthews16

Davematthews16
              • Banned
              • 1,051 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 12:36 PM

We thought about getting legally married after we return from Mexico, but we definetely want it done before hand. I think we're going to do it the first week of December just in-case their are any problems. :)

#108 Davematthews16

Davematthews16
                • Banned
                • 1,051 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 09:10 PM

We bought my band and Bo's ring today!!! YAY!!!!!!!! It matches perfect, and his ring looks very sharp! One more thing off the list! Wooo Hoo!!!

#109 KatieK28

KatieK28
                  • 16 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 09:39 PM

Hey Ladies,

I'm getting married Jan. 4th and am only having parents, sibs, and a few close friends. The people who are coming we can count on being there. I'm not doing invitations for the actual wedding as we are having a reception in our hometown (Cincinnati) when we get back and I'll have to send invites for that.

We have place, cater, dress (though it still needs to be altered) linen suit for fiance. I went shopping with my mom today, but no luck.

Good luck with your planning ;0

#110 KLC77

KLC77
                    • 2,207 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 10:28 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Davematthews16
                      We bought my band and Bo's ring today!!! YAY!!!!!!!! It matches perfect, and his ring looks very sharp! One more thing off the list! Wooo Hoo!!!
                      Yay! That is so exciting. FI and I were just talking the other day about how we need to start looking for ours. I need to get moving. I've taken the last few weeks off from wedding stuff and feeling like I need to start checking some things off the list. I'm getting remotivated for tomorrow!
                      ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users