January 2009 Brides Post Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLC77 View Post
We are doing OOT bags. I bought the bags at Michaels. So far we have sunscreen, aloe, first aid kits, immodium, pepto, motrin, beachy note pads, pens, OFF wipes, pocket size Spanish For Dummies, tissues, puzzle books, glow in the dark bracelets and we will include a welcome letter. (ha, I wrote "so far" like I can fit any more stuff in there! I didn't realize I had so much til I just looked in the closet lol)

Oh and I'm going BM dress shopping tomorrow. I'm excited about that. I'm going with my moh, bm and fmil. Yay!
That's how I was with my bags, all of a sudden it was like Uh, I can't fit anything else in! Have fun BM dress shopping! It makes it all seem more real!

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLC77 View Post
We are doing OOT bags. I bought the bags at Michaels. So far we have sunscreen, aloe, first aid kits, immodium, pepto, motrin, beachy note pads, pens, OFF wipes, pocket size Spanish For Dummies, tissues, puzzle books, glow in the dark bracelets and we will include a welcome letter. (ha, I wrote "so far" like I can fit any more stuff in there! I didn't realize I had so much til I just looked in the closet lol)

Oh and I'm going BM dress shopping tomorrow. I'm excited about that. I'm going with my moh, bm and fmil. Yay!
Where did you get your aloe and spanish for dummies books? I haven't been able to find either of these at a reasonable price yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teacherbride View Post
Where did you get your aloe and spanish for dummies books? I haven't been able to find either of these at a reasonable price yet.
hi there... I actually got both from dollar tree. not sure if they still have it but check. the spanish books are in the back at the end of the isle so don't forget to look close!

Quote:
Originally Posted by teacherbride View Post

I got my Spanish for Dummies on ebay. With shipping it worked out that they were $1.92 each. I found Aloe at a store called Harmon. It is a discount beauty supply store. I had never been in it before. The aloe was 99cents.

So today on my ticker it is down to 4 months, three weeks and 6 days! HEHE....Getting cloooosseerrrr!!! I'm sooo excited! I just need to get a new animal-sitter in line and I'll be good! My dress came in last week and I LOVE IT!!!!! (sorry if I already posted that lol) How is everyone coming with planninghuh.gif

I've been freaking a bit a basically stalled out on the planning for right now.

This past week we had a deck built and then our dog had to have knee surgery done ASAP as she already had surgery in March and messed up the other leg, making her "bad" leg now her "good" leg and we didn't want it to get messed up again...a lot of $ we weren't planning on spending. I've been working two jobs between things and feel like I'm always running lol

I might start doing the iron on transfers on the OOT bags, I already printed them :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dez921714 View Post
I've been freaking a bit a basically stalled out on the planning for right now.

This past week we had a deck built and then our dog had to have knee surgery done ASAP as she already had surgery in March and messed up the other leg, making her "bad" leg now her "good" leg and we didn't want it to get messed up again...a lot of $ we weren't planning on spending. I've been working two jobs between things and feel like I'm always running lol

I might start doing the iron on transfers on the OOT bags, I already printed them :)
Aww, sorry it's so chaotic for you right now. Try and take a few moments to yourself each day, and try not to stress too much. I know it's hard to keep dogs "quiet". It seems like after a surgery all they want to do is run around and jump. Try and remember you'll soon be relaxing and saying "I do" :)

more of keeping daisy quiet, our challenge is a) keeping her from jumping on the couch (I see the look on her face so I pick her up and put her on it) and B) keeping Vera off of Daisy. Vera is about 20 lbs heavier and larger than Daisy and likes to jump on her (Daisy is about 55lbs we think Vera is about 75-80). Luckily, Daisy is crate trained, so if I say "Go to your room" she'll run into her crate and sit down...but I feel guilty crating her all day LOL Plus, if she isn't in eye shot she has to have the cone on her head. In march, about 3 days before her staples were to be removed, she pulled them all out and swallowed them. I think we left her alone for an hour at most, that was it's own nightmare..........

Just gotta keep thinking Mexico in Sept wedding in Jan......

So... umm... yeah, I am SO FAR BEHIND all of ya'll!

• I don't have a dress.
  • I don't have flowers ordered (going to be silk; researching tonight for a site since AA isn't accepting orders at this moment)
  • And worst yet, I don't know what I want for either (dress and flowers)

Rounding 5 months to go and they are going to go fast and I need to get on the ball...