January 2009 Brides Post Here

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToBeMitchell View Post
We leave in 2 days!!! I'm starting to feel totally overwhelmed!
I'm stuck in a fog just frozen- like my brain is turned off. (it is Monday though!) Anyone else feeling like this? I know there is so much for me to do but I just can't seem to just DO IT!
Help!
Me too! This morning I woke up and I feel so blahhhhhhhhhh! Total fog. I think I'm starting to feel a little overwhelmed that the planning is almost over, if that makes any sense at all!!! dizzy.gif
Don't get me wrong I am so happy its almost here and that we leave in four days BUT it also feels like awwww its almost over!! Anyone else feeling this way or am I a freak. lol
The good news is I am done everything on my list!! The only thing left is to finish packing our clothes. All the OOT bags/decorations fit into three suitcases and have been pasted onto to family to take!!
And of course I need to finish my planning thread which I am working on and will post tomorrow!

Ugh...I still have to finish my PT!! I'm dreading it! I just know it's going to be so time consuming!! And I still have a bunch of things to cross off my list too!! Grrrr!!! Will I ever get it all done!!??

Yay...I'm down to single digits for the wedding!! I still can't really believe it...it doesn't feel real. Does anyone else feel like this??

OMG OMG OMG!!! Our flight leaves in less than 9 hours! Woah--- I'm totally too calm right now. I need to go to bed so I can have a clear head when I rush out of the house in the morning. I didn't get my Welcome Letter/Itinerary finished but I've emailed my mom and hopefully she can do it for me... Other than that, I'm pretty sure I've got it all under control. (still a little nervous about the music factor though)

Well, I'll try to get on while I'm there but if not- I'll have lots of pics to show!

Thanks for everything- couldn't have done it without you all!

Much Love-

Yaaaaa!!!! smile29.gif Have an amazing time!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToBeMitchell View Post
OMG OMG OMG!!! Our flight leaves in less than 9 hours! Woah--- I'm totally too calm right now. I need to go to bed so I can have a clear head when I rush out of the house in the morning. I didn't get my Welcome Letter/Itinerary finished but I've emailed my mom and hopefully she can do it for me... Other than that, I'm pretty sure I've got it all under control. (still a little nervous about the music factor though)

Well, I'll try to get on while I'm there but if not- I'll have lots of pics to show!

Thanks for everything- couldn't have done it without you all!

Much Love-

Quote:
Originally Posted by christenew View Post
Hey Chicklet,

That's awesome you got seat selection. We did too. I am sitting in 6a, 6b, 6c. It looks like I am sitting on your lap. LOL!
Wtf....*Lol* i like ya christene but not that much!! That's a little too friendly for me..*lol*. R ya excited or whathuh.gif??

Here is the a copy i took from the email...i would be interested to see what yours says!
David 9E roundtrip

Katherine 9F roundtrip

Jennifer 6A roundtrip

Augusta 7A roundtrip

Salvino 7C roundtrip

Kathie 7B roundtrip

Rosemary 9D roundtrip

John 9C roundtrip

Fiona 9A roundtrip

Michael 9B roundtrip

Allen 8A roundtrip

Laura 8b roundtrip

Lorrie 8C roundtrip

Martinus 8D roundtrip

Marianna 7E roundtrip

Murray 7D roundtrip

Brad 6C roundtrip

Angela 6B roundtrip

Christopher 6D roundtrip

Sacha 6E roundtrip

Regards,

Seat Selection

Sunquest Vacations

-----Original

ok so I am feeling much better today and not so foggy..maybe its the fact that I screwed up my system so aunt flow wouldn't come while we were away.. emotional PMS rollercoaster!! lol

so this is my last day of work - woohoooo smile29.gif- tomorrow I am going for my petti/mani/wax and then its just the last of the packing!!

how is everyone else doing? Kate, how did your review go at work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BC Bride2be View Post
Me too! This morning I woke up and I feel so blahhhhhhhhhh! Total fog. I think I'm starting to feel a little overwhelmed that the planning is almost over, if that makes any sense at all!!! dizzy.gif

Don't get me wrong I am so happy its almost here and that we leave in four days BUT it also feels like awwww its almost over!! Anyone else feeling this way or am I a freak. lol

The good news is I am done everything on my list!! The only thing left is to finish packing our clothes. All the OOT bags/decorations fit into three suitcases and have been pasted onto to family to take!!

And of course I need to finish my planning thread which I am working on and will post tomorrow!

Amanada, how is your list coming along? Kate when do you leave?

January Brides where are youhuh.gif? Where are the updates?

I am almost done resizing the pics for the planning thread, this has taken forever and I think I did something wrong they look so small... is it better to convert the pics from jpg to something else like bmp,tff,png?? Computer challenged I am!!! lol

The list is getting smaller (thank god!!) but there is still a lot to do!

I got my hair done yesterday (color & highlights), and I love my new gel nails (expect I can't type now! LOL)

I still have to wax...get a pedicure...pick up flip flops, sun block, bobby pins & underwater camera...Mom has to go to the bank for US cash yet. Ummm...we have to finish packing. FI still has to pick up a tape for our camcorder & we have to figure out how to use it! lol

I hope that's it!

I don't think I"m going to get to my planning thread done before I go, but I promise to do it as soon as I get back!!!