Sign in to follow this  
KellyandMatt08

Mr & Mrs Reception Intro

Did anyone have a specific song played for the entrance of your bridal party and for the New Mr. and Mrs?

We probably don't need anything, but I think it would be fun!

This is the last thing I need before I leave... in 4 days!

You might think this is dumb, but we just wanted to have fun, so FI and I are walking into "Bringing Sexy back", and wedding party s walking into "You're Simply the Best" by Tina Turner. That song has been a tradition in all of my girlfriends weddings, so I had to keep it going!

I went to a wedding where the bride and groom walked in to "This is Why I'm Hot" :)

We'd like a fun song for our ceremony entrance too, and we haven't found anything yet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by niels408 View Post
I can beat that...my FI wants to play "Superstar" by Lupe Fiasco....yeah, i'm serious smile120.gif

I'm going to put up a battle on this one :)

Laura
I think I have you beaten, my FI is insisting that we walk in to "Im the best around" from the Carate KId LOL......I have to let him have this one

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgrimm1 View Post
I think I have you beaten, my FI is insisting that we walk in to "Im the best around" from the Carate KId LOL......I have to let him have this one
OMG!! We were watching the karate kid on tv last nite and we were rolling when that song came on!! smile120.gif

We didn't even do an intro. There were 40 of us and everyone knew each other in the days leading up to the wedding ... so after our bridal party pics on the beach ... everyone just made their way to the reception and we got it underway. One less hassle and it was perfect.