Photo

Flower Question Again

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Kandys

Kandys
  • 80 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 06:46 AM

I have a question for any brides who used AA for their flowers. I’m wondering about shipping, did everyone get their flowers within the time frame you were given?
    The reason I’m asking is we decided to go with AA for our flowers; they were able to squeeze us in. They told us the flowers would be sent November 21st 2008 and guaranteed to be to us by no later then November 28th 2008, we leave for Jamaica December 1st 2008 so I’m really worried about shipping.
    Just wondering how everyone else made in regards to shipping.
    Thanks.

#2 Ellipse22

Ellipse22
    • 584 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 07:36 AM

I realize it's a bit late now since you've already ordered but...would it had been easier to get your flowers here and just bring them?

This is what I have decided to do instead of having them shipped..just an after thought I guess.

I can't help you with the actual question though...hopefully they come in on time!!!

#3 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 12,193 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 11:26 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Kandys
        I have a question for any brides who used AA for their flowers. I’m wondering about shipping, did everyone get their flowers within the time frame you were given?
        The reason I’m asking is we decided to go with AA for our flowers; they were able to squeeze us in. They told us the flowers would be sent November 21st 2008 and guaranteed to be to us by no later then November 28th 2008, we leave for Jamaica December 1st 2008 so I’m really worried about shipping.
        Just wondering how everyone else made in regards to shipping.
        Thanks.
        I used AA & had no problem with shipping. My shipping date was listed on their website & I received them within the time frame they specified!

#4 Kandys

Kandys
        • 80 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 10:51 PM

Thanks for the reassurance; I’m feeling better about it now. Thanks.

#5 IrieBride08

IrieBride08
          • 716 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 02:53 PM

I ordered from AA also and got my flowers in the time specified. I was happy with everything. (Just a little more validation in case you need more!)

#6 Kandys

Kandys
            • 80 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 12:25 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by IrieBride08
              I ordered from AA also and got my flowers in the time specified. I was happy with everything. (Just a little more validation in case you need more!)
              Thanks, I can always use more!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users