Photo

Any1 getting married as faw away as November 2009 ?

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#31 jamaicabride09

jamaicabride09
  • 856 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 11:24 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by godaloveme
    We are getting hiched novber 14 2009 in p.v my fi thought i was nuts to start planning so soon!! till he seen the huge list of stuff I need to do befor then !!!
    Yay, I have a date twin. I am getting married on November 14th too at Sandals Grande Ocho Rios.

Are you sending out STDs?

#32 krazyk

krazyk
    • 90 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 11:23 PM

We are getting married October 10, 2009..it's more than a year away but it's so much to do!!

#33 ma_ung

ma_ung
      • 15 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 11:11 AM

We're getting married Feb. 22, 2010...18+ months away!!!! Same here we wanted to give our family and friends time to save. We needed the extra time to save too since we're paying for the wedding ourselves.

#34 endlesslove

endlesslove
        • 362 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 11:35 AM

We're getting married May 11, 2010. Much farther away that some, lol. But we need those 2 years to save since we're paying for 7 people (aye aye aye!) and the wedding ourselves.

#35 erin025

erin025
          • 43 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 12:35 PM

We are looking at the end of December 2009...I am already right into the planning!! haha

#36 godaloveme

godaloveme
            • 282 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 12:37 AM

Quote:
              Yay, I have a date twin. I am getting married on November 14th too at Sandals Grande Ocho Rios.

Are you sending out STDs?
              yup I thought i would send the STD'S out in nov of this year so it gives people a year to save . How about you are you sending out STD's?

#37 Jennifer Davis

Jennifer Davis
              • 582 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 10:57 AM

I have my wedding booked for December 12, 2009 at Excellence Playa Mujeres.

Believe it or not, this gives us just enough time to save up enough money for the event without having to stay in every weekend and eat PB&J!

We are sending out our STDs in the next few weeks. The WC at the resort advised me that I should do this because December is one of their busiest times at EPM and people will need to book well in advance to ensure a room. I already have 5 people booked!

My fiance is a PO - he and his colleagues have to pick their vacation time in nov/dec of the preceding year so I wanted to give anyone who wanted to attend enough time to make the decision and put in their vacation requests.

#38 jamaicabride09

jamaicabride09
                • 856 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 11:20 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by godaloveme
                  yup I thought i would send the STD'S out in nov of this year so it gives people a year to save . How about you are you sending out STD's?
                  Yes, I am. We are sending out a brochure and STD magnets in November.

#39 lenka14

lenka14
                  • 151 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 11:37 AM

We're also getting married on Nov 14, 2009. I am really anxious to start planning, but the hotel we've chosen isn't open yet.

#40 OROBride1008

OROBride1008
                    • 417 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 12:54 PM

I'm Oct 17, 2009 and I have bought my dress too. I don't want all the expenses to be last minute.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users