Any1 getting married as faw away as November 2009 ?

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#21 amdecker

• 169 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by CATHERINE&RANDY
    Well it looks like I got you beat! We are thinking more like April 2010. We have to save up money and our friends and family need time to save up. It also looks like I have a whole lot of work ahead of me.
    I hear ya. I thought September of 2009 was far enough away to give myself plenty of time to save up and plan for this wedding (which yikes! is looking like its going to be way more than I originally thought). But now I already feel like there are a million things I need to do. It seems a bit more planning is needed then just, "let's get married in Cancun!"

#22 *Lo*

• 2,993 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 07:00 PM

Getting married in October of 2010!!!! How's that for far away?

My husband-to-be is going away for 2 years to get his MBA, so we decided to wait until he is done with that for the wedding.

But I know it will take me at least a year to decide on a destination!!! And from what I have read here, there is never enough time for planning.

#23 beachbride89

• 36 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 07:08 PM

I am getting married Oct 30, 2008 So its almost November. Your not the only one.

#24 PuntaCana Bride2b

PuntaCana Bride2b
        • 54 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 07:11 PM

We are getting married Novermber 2009 too! it looks like far away but I know it will be here before we know it..time flies when you are having fun and so far I am having fun planning!
          Veronica & Paul
          Punta Cana, DR
          April, 2010

http://www.whenismyw....e2b27531af.gif Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

#25 *Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 9,532 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 07:21 PM

We were planning on November 2009, but because of some travel issues, we had to push it forward to October 2009. It seems far now but I know it's going to FLY by, there is so much to do!

#26 Mystic

• 254 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 09:58 PM

October 2009 here also! I keep asking my FI if he is suuuuure he doesn't want to move it up to June because October seems so far away! Like a lot of you, we are paying for our wedding ourselves and wanted more time to save.

#27 *Nadine*

• 5,466 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 02:04 PM

I'm december 30th 2009!! I just want to do everything right now and its soo far away. I am having ZERO luck finding a single dress that I like, so thank god i have so much time!

#28 Madbride2009

• 51 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 02:56 PM

Congrats fellow November Bride! We are getting hitched at Dreams Tulum on November 6th, 2009! I'm going for a dress fitting this weekend! I'm already frustrated with the coordinators at Tulum... so slow on the response time. But thanks to this forum, I knew to expect that! I hope your wedding is wonderful. Remember to savor the planning stage, my girlfriend (and MOH) is reliving her wedding through mine! I'm trying to sit back and take it all in, it will be over before we know it!

#29 chiefscribe

• 33 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 03:23 PM

Feb 2010 here. All our vendors could move to Timbuktu between now and then, but we're doing what we can to move things forward anyway.

#30 godaloveme

• 282 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 11:00 PM

We are getting hiched novber 14 2009 in p.v my fi thought i was nuts to start planning so soon!! till he seen the huge list of stuff I need to do befor then !!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users