13 replies to this topic

#11 Kat81

Kat81
  • VIP Member
  • 7,615 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 12:05 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
    I won't be able to see myself since I was off stage watching. BUT I did get my picture with him backstage. I hope they give me the pic soon so I can post it on here and brag. LOL
    Everytime I get a picture with someone famous I end up looking so horrible I don't even want to show people LOL I met Gary Allen and got to dance with him (back in high school) and I was soooo excited to brag and show people and I ended up looking so bad I was too embarrased to show it off LOL Oh high school!

#12 jajajaja

jajajaja
    • VIP Member
    • 9,794 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 12:10 PM

We had Gary Allen in concert last summer. We also had Montgomery Gentry- who is SO NICE. Last month we had Collin Raye- the hubby got his pics with him and some guitar picks. I didn't go to the concert though.

We have Clint Black,Winona Judd, and Dennis Miller coming soon. I can't wait to meet them. I hope the hubby lets me backstage! LOL
      Happily married since 2008

#13 Kat81

Kat81
      • VIP Member
      • 7,615 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 12:32 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
        We had Gary Allen in concert last summer. We also had Montgomery Gentry- who is SO NICE. Last month we had Collin Raye- the hubby got his pics with him and some guitar picks. I didn't go to the concert though.

We have Clint Black,Winona Judd, and Dennis Miller coming soon. I can't wait to meet them. I hope the hubby lets me backstage! LOL
        No doubt. That would be so fun... You can start a thread of pics of you with all these people...

#14 Kat81

Kat81
        • VIP Member
        • 7,615 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 08:41 PM

LMAO the dude with Bill Gates picking his nose cracked me up

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users