Photo

Postage Stamps

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Minde

Minde
  • 55 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 06:06 PM

I just wanted to share that they have a couple really cute stamps at usps.com. Since the love and heart stamps aren't going to be out until sometime in June I had to start looking at other stamps. The Hagatna Bay stamp and the St. John USVI stamps are 90 and 94 cents each respectively but very very cool. I am using the hagatna on my passport stds and they will look great! They have palm trees on them (Even though it is twice as much postage as I need I think it will be worth it for those!!)

Hopefully the image will show on here.

#2 Alyssa

Alyssa
    • 11,793 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 06:10 PM

aren't those the International stamps? they are nice but you can get custom stamps at Zazzle custom t-shirts and more, create or shop for unique designs shipped in 24 hours for MUCH less per stamp and they can have your logo,picture, etc!

#3 mmontgo

mmontgo
      • 191 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 08:09 PM

Thanks a lot these are great....they will go really nice with Passport STD's

#4 Jen_S

Jen_S
        • 3,737 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 10:05 AM

what a great site thanks!
          Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#5 Minde

Minde
          • 55 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 12:17 PM

It is cheaper for a 1 oz custom stamp on Zazzle but about the same price for a 2 oz stamp. I wasn't sure if I wanted a custom stamp on my std passport invites. I thought it might be a little much (Plus my mom owns a Mail & More store and had a hundred of them already laying around anyway) But I might consider Zazzle for my message in a bottle.

#6 Dbld78

Dbld78
            • Banned
            • 665 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 12:39 PM

I know I was looking at stamps the other night! I think I am going to do a few different stamps considering I need $1.06 on the outer envelope. I am going to do 2 Louis Comfort Tiffany, 2 American Clock, 1 Chippendale chair. I think that should do it! Then just the "wedding" stamp for the RSVP envelope....

Good looking out Minde!

#7 MickeyMouse

MickeyMouse
              • 156 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:39 AM

Romantic design

I just wanted to share that they have a couple really cute stamps at usps.com. Since the love and heart stamps aren't going to be out until sometime in June I had to start looking at other stamps. The Hagatna Bay stamp and the St. John USVI stamps are 90 and 94 cents each respectively but very very cool. I am using the hagatna on my passport stds and they will look great! They have palm trees on them (Even though it is twice as much postage as I need I think it will be worth it for those!!) Hopefully the image will show on here. LL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users