Share your ceremony script!

we still haven't even started to plan our ceremony, and our wedding is in 6 weeks! i will hopefully be able to take a lot of ideas from here and get my tooshie in gear (and my FI too) this weekend. so much to do, so little time!

I love this thread. Great inspiration. I believe I have my ceremony script completed and we only have to say 2 words-WHEW-LOL. This is kind of long, but here goes:

Opening

(Officiant)

"This beautiful setting should remind us that, like the ocean, human life is an ebb and flow.

The life of the spirit and emotions- moves in cycles.

To be in a relationship does not guarantee an eternal summer.

To make a sincere and honest commitment does not promise, an end to all struggle.

What a good relationship does offer, much like this ocean, is the opportunity for renewal.

It recognizes the abiding, shared hope that after every fall and winter, spring and summer will come again."

Links:

Files: | |

Vows

(Officiant)

Jedd and Meredith, would you please face each other and join your hands.

Jedd and Meredith, Do you each promise

to love, respect, and care for each other under all conditions and circumstances of life

to laugh with each other and comfort each other in times of sorrow and struggle

to love each other in good times and in bad, when life seems easy and when it seems difficult

to encourage, inspire, and support each other and be there for each other no matter what

to cherish each other and always hold each other in highest regard

today and for all of the days of your lives?"

(In Unison say “I do”)

Links:

Exchanging of Rings

"May I have the rings.

Notice that these rings are a perfect circle, with no beginning and no end. They represent the unconditional love that you have for one another. Let these rings serve as a bond between you and wear them with honor and pride,

as they are a visible reminder of the vows and promises that you will make here today."

"Jedd, as you place this ring on Meredith's finger, you promise to be kind, patient, respectful, trustworthy, and supportive so that together, your dreams of a beautiful future can come true."

"Meredith, as you place this ring on Jedd's finger, you promise to be kind, patient, respectful, trustworthy, and supportive so that together, your dreams of a beautiful future can come true."

"Jedd and Meredith,

may these rings always remind you of your never-ending love for each other,

and may these rings always remind you of the precious treasure you have in each other.

Wear these rings with joy for your love for one another has made you complete.

(Engagement Ring)

"The engagement ring is a symbol of promise and intention. Now the intention is realized and the promise fulfilled.

Jedd, please place the engagement ring on Meredith’s finger over her wedding band to symbolize that the love that brought you together will always protect and sustain your marriage."

Links:

Hand Ceremony

(Officiant)

“The vows which have been exchanged are but words that are fleeting and the sound of them is soon gone.”

“The wedding rings are an enduring symbol of the promises which have been made”

“Meredith and Jedd, please join hands.”

“These are the hands of your best friend, young and strong and full of love for you, that are holding yours on your wedding day, as you promise to love each other today, tomorrow, and forever.

These are the hands that will work alongside yours, as together you build your future.

These are the hands that will passionately love you and cherish you through the years, and with the slightest touch, will comfort you like no other.

These are the hands that will hold you when fear or grief fills your mind.

These are the hands that will countless times wipe the tears from your eyes; tears of sorrow, and as in today, tears of joy.

These are the hands that will give you strength when you need it.

And lastly, these are the hands that even when wrinkled and aged, will still be reaching for yours, still giving you the same unspoken tenderness with just a touch.

“Our prayer for you today is that both of you will use these hands to build a marriage where all your dreams come true.”

Together, with these hands, you will now pour the sand to symbolize your unity"

Links:

Sand Ceremony

(Officiant)

"Jedd and Meredith,

As you stand beside the ocean, may your love always be as constant as the tide; waves flowing endlessly from the depths of the sea. Just as water is the eternal force of life, so is love. Love is the force that allows us to face fear and uncertainty with courage."

"You have just sealed your relationship by the giving and receiving of rings. But although you will be sharing one life, never forget that you are two separate people. Cherish and affirm your differences. Love each other. Keep your commitment primary. Together you will laugh and cry, be sick and well, be happy and angry, share and grow. Grow sometimes together, sometimes separately."

"To symbolize this union and the importance of the individuals within the marriage, two separate colors of sand will be combined. Each one holds its own unique beauty, strength, and character. They can stand on their own and be whole, without need of anything else. However when these two are blended together they create and entirely new and extraordinarily more intricate entity.

Each grain of sand brings to the mixture a lasting beauty that forever enriches the combination. Please pour the sand into this common container to symbolize the union of your two lives."

(PAUSE, for the pouring of the sand. Read the following passage as Jedd and Meredith begin to pour the sand together.)

"Jedd and Meredith, just as these grains of sand can never be separated and poured again into the individual container, so will your marriage be a molding of two individual personalities, bonded together forming one heart, one life, and one family."

Links:

Blessing

(Officiant)

"Jedd and Meredith, Now you will feel no rain, for each of you will be shelter for the other. Now you will feel no cold, for each of you will be warmth to the other. Now there will be no loneliness, for each of you will be companion to the other. Now you are two persons, but there is only one life before you. May beauty surround you both in the journey ahead and through all the years. May happiness be your companion and your days together be good and long upon the earth."

"Treat yourselves and each other with respect, and remind yourselves often of what brought you together. Give the highest priority to the tenderness, gentleness and kindness that your connection deserves. When frustration, difficulties and fear assail your relationship, as they threaten all relationships at one time or another, remember to focus on what is right between you, not only the part which seems wrong. In this way, you can ride out the storms when clouds hide the face of the sun in your lives -- remembering that even if you lose sight of it for a moment, the sun is still there. And if each of you takes responsibility for the quality of your life together, it will be marked by abundance and delight."

Links:

Closing

(Officiant)

"Jedd and Meredith,

Each of you has pledged your truth, one to the other, by giving and receiving your Love. May you strive always to meet this commitment, with the same spirit you now are now shining. We all bear witness to this ceremony you have just performed, and this bond that has been formed today can be broken by none.

May the sun bring you new energy by day.

May the moon softly restore you by night.

May the rain wash away your worries.

And may you live the days of your lives in peace, love, and happiness.

I now pronounce you husband and wife.

Meredith, you may now kiss your groom"

"Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Jedd Swann"

Thank you, Angel-in-law. We didn't want to have to repeat a lot of script-this way we just have to say a few words ourselves. A friend sent me her script and gave me that idea-WHEW-lol. I believe I will try to post it so that it looks better.

Here is our ceremony script in better viewing form:

OPENING

This beautiful setting should remind us that, like the ocean, human life is an ebb and flow.The life of the spirit and emotions- moves in cycles.To be in a relationship does not guarantee an eternal summer.To make a sincere and honest commitment does not promise, an end to all struggle.

What a good relationship does offer, much like this ocean, is the opportunity for renewal.It recognizes the abiding, shared hope that after every fall and winter, spring and summer will come again.

VOWS

Jedd and Meredith, would you please face each other and join hands.

Jedd and Meredith, Do you each promise to love, respect, and care for each other under all conditions and circumstances of life; to laugh with each other and comfort each other in times of sorrow and struggle; to love each other in good times and in bad, when life seems easy and when it seems difficult; to encourage, inspire, and support each other and be there for each other no matter what; to cherish each other and always hold each other in highest regard today and for all of the days of your lives?

(In Unison say “I do")

EXCHANGING OF RINGS

May I have the rings.

Notice that these rings are a perfect circle, with no beginning and no end. They represent the unconditional love that you have for one another. Let these rings serve as a bond between you and wear them with honor and pride, as they are a visible reminder of the vows and promises that you will make here today.

Jedd, as you place this ring on Meredith's finger, you promise to be kind, patient, respectful, trustworthy, and supportive so that together, your dreams of a beautiful future can come true.

Meredith, as you place this ring on Jedd's finger, you promise to be kind, patient, respectful, trustworthy, and supportive so that together, your dreams of a beautiful future can come true.

Jedd and Meredith,

May these rings always remind you of your never-ending love for each other, and may these rings always remind you of the precious treasure you have in each other. Wear these rings with joy for your love for one another has made you complete.

(Engagement Ring)

The engagement ring is a symbol of promise and intention. Now the intention is realized and the promise fulfilled.

Jedd, please place the engagement ring on Meredithâ€s finger over her wedding band to symbolize that the love that brought you together will always protect and sustain your marriage.

HAND CEREMONY

The vows which have been exchanged are but words that are fleeting and the sound of them is soon gone. The wedding rings are an enduring symbol of the promises which have been made

Meredith and Jedd, please join hands.

These are the hands of your best friend, young and strong and full of love for you, that are holding yours on your wedding day, as you promise to love each other today, tomorrow, and forever.

These are the hands that will work alongside yours, as together you build your future.

These are the hands that will passionately love you and cherish you through the years, and with the slightest touch, will comfort you like no other.

These are the hands that will countless times wipe the tears from your eyes; tears of sorrow, and as in today, tears of joy.

And lastly, these are the hands that even when wrinkled and aged, will still be reaching for yours, still giving you the same unspoken tenderness with just a touch.

Our prayer for you today is that both of you will use these hands to build a marriage where all your dreams come true.

Together, with these hands, you will now pour the sand to symbolize your unity.

SAND CEREMONY

Jedd and Meredith,

As you stand beside the ocean, may your love always be as constant as the tide; waves flowing endlessly from the depths of the sea.Just as water is the eternal force of life, so is love. Love is the force that allows us to face fear and uncertainty with courage.

You have just sealed your relationship by the giving and receiving of rings.But although you will be sharing one life, never forget that you are two separate people. Cherish and affirm your differences. Love each other. Keep your commitment primary. Together you will laugh and cry, be sick and well, be happy and angry, share and grow. Grow sometimes together, sometimes separately.

To symbolize this union and the importance of the individuals within the marriage, two separate colors of sand will be combined. Each one holds its own unique beauty, strength, and character. They can stand on their own and be whole, without need of anything else. However when these two are blended together they create and entirely new and extraordinarily more intricate entity.

Each grain of sand brings to the mixture a lasting beauty that forever enriches the combination. Please pour the sand into this common container to symbolize the union of your two lives.

(PAUSE, for the pouring of the sand. Read the following passage as Jedd and Meredith begin to pour the sand together.)

Jedd and Meredith, just as these grains of sand can never be separated and poured again into the individual container, so will your marriage be a molding of two individual personalities, bonded together forming one heart, one life, and one family.

BLESSING

Jedd and Meredith,

Now you will feel no rain, for each of you will be shelter for the other. Now you will feel no cold, for each of you will be warmth to the other. Now there will be no loneliness, for each of you will be companion to the other. Now you are two persons, but there is only one life before you.May beauty surround you both in the journey ahead and through all the years. May happiness be your companion and your days together be good and long upon the earth.

Treat yourselves and each other with respect, and remind yourselves often of what brought you together. Give the highest priority to the tenderness, gentleness and kindness that your connection deserves. When frustration, difficulties and fear assail your relationship, as they threaten all relationships at one time or another, remember to focus on what is right between you, not only the part which seems wrong.In this way, you can ride out the storms when clouds hide the face of the sun in your lives -- remembering that even if you lose sight of it for a moment, the sun is still there.And if each of you takes responsibility for the quality of your life together, it will be marked by abundance and delight.

CLOSING

Jedd and Meredith,

Each of you has pledged your truth, one to the other, by giving and receiving your Love. May you strive always to meet this commitment, with the same spirit you now are now shining. We all bear witness to this ceremony you have just performed, and this bond that has been formed today can be broken by none.

May the sun bring you new energy by day.

May the moon softly restore you by night.

May the rain wash away your worries.

And may you live the days of your lives in peace, love, and happiness.

I now pronounce you husband and wife.

Meredith, you may now kiss your groom

(bride and groom kiss)

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Jedd Swann

Here's my script. I got some of the info from the scripts posted on this site along with some from other more religious scripts.I'm trying to get the minister's info so that I can see how long this would be. I don't want it to go over 20 mins. I also want to see if it flows ok. I'm still waiting on his info from the wedding coordinator.

What are your thoughts? Will it run approx 20 mins? Does it flow well? I'm up for any feedback.

Processional

Presentation of the Bride

We are gathered here today, May 7 2010, to participate in a most joyous occasion; to celebrate one of the greatest moments in life, by acknowledging the wedding of Michael and Jennifer.

Being assured of your love as life long companions, and that you have your families blessings, I now ask, who gives this women to be married to this man?

(Wait for response from Father of the Bride – “I do”)

OPENING Blessings

Nothing is sweeter than love, nothing more courageous, nothing higher, nothing wider, nothing more pleasant, nothing fuller nor better in heaven or earth, because love is born of God, and cannot rest but in God; it is above all created things. Love is the reason we are here. Michael and Jennifer have chosen each other, and we are gathered here to witness their vows of love and to offer our blessings and support for their marriage.

On behalf of Michael and Jennifer, we thank all of our guests for being here on this beautiful day, in this beautiful setting. The fact that you all have travelled such a great distance to be here is a testament to the amazing amount of love and support they have. Many of you have given them much happiness, warmth, and guidance through the various stages of their lives. They would like to sincerely thank you all for being here to celebrate their big day.

A special and respectful acknowledgement must also be made to those friends and family members who were unable to attend, or have passed on, but whose spirit remains alive and strong in all our hearts.

I have also been asked by Michael and Jennifer to thank their parents for the wonderful lives they have given them, for the hard work and guidance they have provided, for their everlasting love, support, and encouragement. It is from them that they have learned the true meaning of love, friendship and family.

CEREMONY

Michael and Jennifer, you have known each other for a glorious 6 wonderful years, from the first glance of acquaintance to this point of commitment. At some point, you decided to marry. From that moment of yes to this moment of yes, indeed, you have been making promises and agreements in an informal way.

All those conversations that were held riding in a car or over sushi or during long walks or bike rides on the beach - all those sentences that began with “When we’re married” and continued with “I will and you will and we will”- those late night talks that included “someday” and “somehow” and “maybe”- and all those promises that are unspoken matters of the heart.

All these common things, and more, are the real process of a wedding. The symbolic vows that you are about to make are a way of saying to one another, “You know all those things we’ve promised and hoped and dreamed- well, I meant it all, every word.” Look at one another and remember this moment in time.

Before this moment you have been many things to one another- best friend, companion, lover, motivator, workout partner, and even teacher, for you have learned much from one another in these last few years. Now you shall say a few words that take you across a threshold of life, and things will never quite be the same between you. For after these vows, you shall say to the world, this- is my husband, this- is my wife."

PRAYER

Let’s bow our heads in prayer.

Gracious Creator, guide Michael and Jennifer and walk beside them together as husband and wife. Give them grace and love enough to forgive each other during those turbulent times in their relationship. Grant them also the gift of celebration so they can enjoy the many happy times they will share together. Dear Lord, grant their love for each other be as beautiful as it is in this hour, may it grow deeper and stronger in the years ahead. Amen

Vows

Michael and Jennifer would you please face each other and join your hands.

Michael, as I say these words, would you please repeat after me…

I love you, Jennifer. You are my best friend. Today I give myself to you in marriage. I promise to encourage and inspire you, to laugh with you, and to comfort you in times of sorrow and struggle.

I promise to love you in good times and in bad, when life seems easy and when it seems hard, when our love is simple, and when it is an effort. I promise to cherish you, and to always hold you in highest regard. These things I give to you today, and all the days of our life. I am forever yours……faithfully

Jennifer as I say these words, would you please repeat after me…

I love you, Michael. You too are my best friend. Today I give myself to you in marriage. I promise to encourage and inspire you, to laugh with you, and to comfort you in times of sorrow and struggle.

I promise to love you in good times and in bad, when life seems easy and when it seems hard, when our love is simple, and when it is an effort. I promise to cherish you, and to always hold you in highest regard. These things I give to you today, and all the days of our life. I am forever yours……faithfully

Blessing of Rings

May I have the rings?

Lord, please bless these rings that Michael and Jennifer are about to exchange. May these rings forever remind them of their covenant with one another, as well as the circle of love they have publicly created here today. May their compassion and kindness for one another always be like these rings, with no beginning and no end. May the precious metal remind them of their precious commitment, and if either begins to tarnish, may they joyfully undertake the sacred duty to make it shine brightly again. May their relationship always be like these rings, separate but close, simple but beautiful. May these rings always belong to their hands, and their love always belong in each other’s hearts. Amen

Exchange of Rings

Michael as you place this ring on Jennifer’s finger please repeat after me…

Jennifer, I give you this ring, as a sign of our marriage, and a lasting reminder, of the vows made between us today. I give you this ring, as a reminder that I will love, honor, and cherish you, in all times, in all places, and in all ways, forever.

Jennifer, if you accept please say I do… [i do]

Jennifer as you place this ring on Michael’s finger, please repeat after me…

Michael, I give you this ring, as a sign of our marriage, and a lasting reminder, of the vows made between us today. I give you this ring, as a reminder that I will love, honor, and cherish you, in all times, in all places, and in all ways, forever.

Michael, if you except, please say “I Do”. [i do]

These rings mark the beginning of a long journey together, wear them proudly, as they are symbols which speak of love that you have for each other….

(Engagement Ring)

The engagement ring is a symbol of promise and intention. Now the intention is realized and the promise fulfilled.

Michael, please place the engagement ring on Jennifer’s finger over her wedding band to symbolize that the love that brought you together will always protect and sustain your marriage.

HAND CEREMONY

As an expression that you are joined together in love - will you please, once again, face each other and join hands?

These are the hands of your best friend, young and strong and full of love for you, that are holding yours on your wedding day as you promise to love each other today, tomorrow, and always.

These are the hands that will work alongside yours as together you build your future.

These are the hands that will wipe the tears from your eyes; tears of sorrow and tears of joy.

These are the hands that will tenderly hold your children.

These are the hands that will help you to hold your family as one.

And lastly, these are the hands that even when wrinkled and aged will still be reaching for yours, still giving you the same unspoken tenderness with just a touch.

Our prayer for you today is that both of you will use these hands to build a marriage where all your dreams come true.

Together, with these hands, you will now pour the sand to symbolize your unity.

SAND CEREMONY

As you stand beside the ocean tide, may your love always be as constant as these never-ending waves that pour near your feet, flowing endlessly from the depths of the sea; Your love came softly upon each others heart, just as the foam comes softly upon the sand, and just as there will never be a morning without the ocean's flow, so there will never be a day without love for each other. You have pledged yourselves on this day your love will be as dependable as the tide; as these waters nourish the earth and sustain life, may your constant devotion nourish and sustain you until the end of time.

"You have just sealed your relationship by the giving and receiving of rings. But although you will be sharing one life, never forget that you are two separate people. Cherish and affirm your differences. Love each other. Keep your commitment primary. Together you will laugh and cry, be sick and well, be happy and angry, share and grow. Grow sometimes together, sometimes separately."

Today, this relationship is symbolized through the pouring of these two individual containers of sand, one representing you Michael and all that you were, all that you are, and all that you will ever be, and the other representing you, Jennifer and all that you were and all that you are, and all that you will ever be.

(PAUSE, for the pouring of the sand. Read the following passage as Michael and Jennifer begin to pour the sand together.)

Michael and Jennifer, just as these grains of sand can never be separated and poured again into the individual containers, so will your marriage be a molding of two individual personalities, bonded together forming one heart, one life, and one family.

Michael and Jennifer you have just given your hearts completely to one another. From this day forward, your lives are intertwined and nothing will ever separate you.

Closing Blessing

We close with a final blessing for your marriage:

May you be blessed every step of your journey by the great God of Peace and Light,

May angels always be with you, keep you and guide you,

May the sun shine upon you, give warmth to your spirits and light your way,

And may your every day be filled with peace, love, and joy!

Pronouncement of Marriage

Because, Michael and Jennifer you have expressed your love and commitment, and promised each other the joy of all your days, before God and this company, along with the sun, the sand, and the sea, you may now call yourselves by the old respected names, Husband and Wife.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Family and Friends, it is my great honor and privilege to present to you, for the very first time, Mr. and Mrs. Michael Cesaro!

Michael, you may now kiss the bride!

Recessional

Most of us seem to have borrowed same peices here and there, but thank goodness for this thread, I still have a couple months to go but now have a rough draft of the ceremony already, thanks again ladies, and here it is:

Opening

On behalf of Kate and Cam, I welcome you and thank you all for gathering here on this beautiful day to witness their marriage ceremony. The fact that you all have travelled such a great distance to be here today is a testament to the amazing amount of love and support they have. Many of you have given them much happiness, warmth, and support through the various stages of their lives. They would like to sincerely thank you all for being here to celebrate their big day. A special and respectful acknowledgement must also be made to those friends and family members who were unable to attend, or have passed on, but whose spirit remains alive and strong in all our hearts.

I have also been asked by Kate and Cam to thank their parents for the wonderful lives they have given them, for the hard work and guidance they have provided, for their everlasting love, support, and encouragement. It is from them that they have learned the true meaning of love, friendship and family.

Ceremony

At the end of this ceremony, legally you will be husband and wife, but you still must decide each and every day that stretches before you that you want to be married. Make such a decision and keep on making it.

I Corinthains chapter 13 verse 4 - 8

Love is patient, love is kind

It does not envy, it does not boast

it is not proud, it is not rude

it is not self-seeking

it is not easily angered

it keeps no record of wrongs

Love does not delight in evil

but rejoices in the truth

it always protects, always trusts

always hopes, always perseveres

Love never fails

Hand Ceremony

As an expression that you are joined together in love - will you please join your hands so you may feel the gift that you are to each other

These are the hands of your best friend, young and strong and full of love for you, that are holding yours on your wedding day as you promise to love each other today, tomorrow, and always.

These are the hands that will work alongside yours as together you build your future.

These are the hands that will wipe the tears from your eyes; tears of sorrow and tears of joy.

These are the hands that will tenderly hold your children.

These are the hands that will help you to hold your family as one.

And lastly, these are the hands that even when wrinkled and aged will still be reaching for yours, still giving you the same unspoken tenderness with just a touch.

Vows

The wedding ring, traditionally, is a symbol of the unbroken circle of love as it has neither a beginning nor an end and is a symbol of the vows that you will make today. It should always remind those who wear it of the sacredness of marriage and the love that feeds it.

Cam, take this ring, put it on Kate's finger and repeat after me:

I, Cam, take you, Kate, to be my wife,

my partner in life and my one true love.

May you feel deeply loved, for indeed you are.

With this ring, I give you my heart. I have no greater gift to give.

I will trust you and respect you,

I will laugh with you and cry with you.

With this ring, I pledge my life and my love to you

I will cherish our friendship

and love you today, tomorrow, and always.

Kate, take this ring, put it on Cam's finger and repeat after me:

I, Kate, take you, Cam, to be my husband,

my partner in life and my one true love.

May you feel deeply loved, for indeed you are.

With this ring, I give you my heart. I have no greater gift to give.

I will trust you and respect you,

I will laugh with you and cry with you.

With this ring, I pledge my life and my love to you

I will cherish our friendship

and love you today, tomorrow, and always.

The engagement ring is a symbol of promise and intention. Now the intention is realized and the promise fulfilled. Cam, please place the engagement ring on Kate’s finger over her wedding band to symbolize that the love that brought you together will always protect and sustain your marriage.

Sand Ceremony

We now ask that the mother of the bride and the mother of the groom step forward for the sand ceremony

We will begin by asking the mother’s of the bride and groom to each pour a layer of sand. (mothers pour sand). The sand poured by your mothers is the strong foundation of your lives and marriage.

Kate and Cam you have just sealed your relationship by the giving and receiving of rings. But although you will be sharing one life, never forget that you are two separate people. Cherish and affirm your differences. Love each other. Keep your commitment primary. Together you will laugh and cry, be sick and well, be happy and angry, share and grow. Grow sometimes together, sometimes separately.

Cam now please pour your sand to represent all that you were, all that you are, and all that you will ever be

(PAUSE, for the pouring of the sand)

Kate now please pour your sand to represent all that you were, all that you are, and all that you will ever be

(PAUSE, for the pouring of the sand)

Now please pour your sand together

(Read the following passage as we pour the sand together.)

Cam and Kate, just these grains of sand can never be separated and poured again into the individual containers, so will your marriage be a molding of two individual personalities, bonded together forming one heart, one life, and one family.

Closing Ceremony

Give to one another new experiences of joy. Challenge one another so that you may grow. May the love you hold for each other, now sealed in marriage, continue to mature with the passing years. May you never take each other for granted, but always experience the wonder of your union. Be slow to anger, quick to forgive, leaving no tracks of resentment behind each day.

With the words from an old Apache Wedding Blessing, I would like to bless this wedding ceremony.

Now you will feel no rain for each of you will be shelter to one another. Now you will feel no cold, for each of you will be warmth to the other. Now there is no loneliness, now you are two persons, but there is one life before you. Go now to your place to enter into days of your togetherness and may your days be good and long upon this earth.”

It is my honor to pronounce you husband and wife

You may kiss the groom.

Congratulations – Mr. and Mrs. Cam and Kate __________!

i worked on our ceremony script over the weedend (finally!!) and didn't even feel the need to use any other resources! i pieced together bits and pieces from all you ladies' scripts and have come up with something i feel pretty good about! talk about cut and paste! started going over it with FH last night and we'll see where we end up. but i can't thank you all enough for sharing!

one question/looking for thoughts:

my mother will be officiating the ceremony. trying to figure out how to word the part of "xxx and xxx would like to thank their parents for..." should we just have my mom say that and make a joke about it, or does anyone have suggestions? thanks!