Photo

Many items for sale

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 heather1172

heather1172
  • 39 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 12:58 PM

I'm looking for the spanish books, and can't find them for a decent price. I missed the boat on getting them at target (when I saw them there, I had no idea I was getting married, let alone having a DW).

If anyone has any tips on finding these, please let us know :-)

#22 melglnh2o

melglnh2o
    • 1,016 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 01:04 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by teacherbride
      Do you still have any of the spanish phrase books left? Also, where did you get them and how much were they? I think they'd be so cute to add!
      Unfortunately I do not have any of the books left. I got them from Target in the $1 bin. Maybe they will have another round of them again.

Quote:
      Originally Posted by heather1172
      I'm looking for the spanish books, and can't find them for a decent price. I missed the boat on getting them at target (when I saw them there, I had no idea I was getting married, let alone having a DW).

If anyone has any tips on finding these, please let us know :-)
      You may want to check ebay. Good luck!

#23 msasfraz

msasfraz
      • 392 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 01:48 AM

how did you make/ apply the print on the bags? i was thinking of using cheaptotes.com for the bags but trying to budget on the print...idea is to do something similar for Jamaica ...

#24 melglnh2o

melglnh2o
        • 1,016 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 07:30 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by msasfraz
          how did you make/ apply the print on the bags? i was thinking of using cheaptotes.com for the bags but trying to budget on the print...idea is to do something similar for Jamaica ...

I used iron-on transfer paper that I bought from Staples. You will need to invert your image and then you just print and iron. It was a very easy project and the bags turned out great.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users