Jump to content

Photo

Many items for sale


  • Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#11 beth

beth
  • Newbie
  • 128 posts

    Posted 07 June 2008 - 07:37 PM

    Did you already sell the votives? If not, how much do you want for them??

    #12 melglnh2o

    melglnh2o
    • Sr. Member
    • 1,016 posts

      Posted 08 June 2008 - 05:43 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by beth
      Did you already sell the votives? If not, how much do you want for them??
      Hi Beth. The votives are still available. I PM'ed you.

      #13 morenaindc

      morenaindc
      • Jr. Member
      • 221 posts

        Posted 08 June 2008 - 09:15 PM

        where did you get the votives done?

        #14 melglnh2o

        melglnh2o
        • Sr. Member
        • 1,016 posts

          Posted 09 June 2008 - 01:51 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by morenaindc
          where did you get the votives done?
          I made them myself. I bought the votives from Jo-Ann Fabrics and the adhesive vellum and ribbon from AC Moore. I printed the names and table numbers on the vellum, placed it on the votive and then used doublesided tape to attach the ribbon on the top and bottom. Then I put a tealight inside. It took awhile to do since I made about 50 but it was worth it because they looked great on the tables. If you need more detailed help, just let me know.

          #15 Leslie-Xcaret09

          Leslie-Xcaret09
          • Member
          • 939 posts

            Posted 09 June 2008 - 01:59 PM

            they came out great....makes me want to make them! What did you print on them? The guests names?

            #16 melglnh2o

            melglnh2o
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,016 posts

              Posted 09 June 2008 - 05:07 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by LMP333
              they came out great....makes me want to make them! What did you print on them? The guests names?
              You should definitely make them! We printed the guests name and the table where they would sit. In our case we used words (i.e. love, faith, kindness, etc) with a quote below it instead of numbers.

              #17 MoonPalacePookie

              MoonPalacePookie
              • Jr. Member
              • 279 posts

                Posted 09 June 2008 - 07:32 PM

                Melissa,
                Thank you for the votive candle idea, we got personalized votive holders as favors, but they were too plain, so i bought vellum and ribbon over the weekend and spent two days taping and wrapping, they turned out great. Such an easy project and looks awesome, thank you soooo much.
                Robert & Eugenia

                July 23, 2008

                #18 Leslie-Xcaret09

                Leslie-Xcaret09
                • Member
                • 939 posts

                  Posted 09 June 2008 - 07:53 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by melglnh2o
                  You should definitely make them! We printed the guests name and the table where they would sit. In our case we used words (i.e. love, faith, kindness, etc) with a quote below it instead of numbers.
                  thank you for the idea and info!

                  #19 melglnh2o

                  melglnh2o
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 1,016 posts

                    Posted 09 June 2008 - 10:03 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by MoonPalacePookie
                    Melissa,
                    Thank you for the votive candle idea, we got personalized votive holders as favors, but they were too plain, so i bought vellum and ribbon over the weekend and spent two days taping and wrapping, they turned out great. Such an easy project and looks awesome, thank you soooo much.
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by LMP333
                    thank you for the idea and info!
                    You are very welcome and I got the idea on here. This forum is fantastic.

                    #20 teacherbride

                    teacherbride
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 354 posts

                      Posted 10 June 2008 - 12:41 PM

                      Do you still have any of the spanish phrase books left? Also, where did you get them and how much were they? I think they'd be so cute to add!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users