Sign in to follow this  
RaydensMama

My Wedding Stuff *pic heavy*

Thanks everyone! I am getting so freaking nervous about it all now! lol Theres so much to do and so little time left! MY bachlorette is this weekend too so should be fun!!

OK to answer some questions now.lol

1. NO Disney for a HM because we went to Vegas for an "early" HM and couldnt afford to do both!

2. Our venue is in Barrie wher I live! Its the southshore centre on the lakeshore.

3. Robins ring came from Titanium Kay Tungsten Rings, Men's Jewelry, Titanium Wedding Band Ring They were super speedy and the ring looks EXACTLY like the picture. We were super suprised!

4. I will try SUPER hard not to be a stranger, Ive just been so busy between work, watching 3 kids when I dont work and planning a wedding, oh ya and all the move stuff.lol But Ill try super hard! Ive missed you all so much!!!

Finally, I was wondering when we were going to see you. Sorry you are so busy!

Everything looks great! Still loving your dress. Make sure to come back and show us some photos. Have a wonderful time and enjoy it-trust me it goes too fast if you let it.

I love your dress! That wasn't the same one you first posted right?? It looks so good on you! And I love your current hair color! Can't wait to see the final result!!!

Everything looks so great!!!! I can't believe your day is almost here. I know I've said it before, but seriously your son is soooo cute!

Laura your wedding is going to be so beautiful! I can't believe it's only two weeks away!! You must be getting so excited! You are going to be a beautiful bride and have the CUTEST ring bearer ever!!!