• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 Alyssa

Alyssa
  • 11,793 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 06:50 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by lauren c.
    other than my dyson, i'd have to say my prada boots. they are flats, almost like hightop sneakers w/o laces, and i found them at century 21 for $100 or so (retailed for about $650!!!) they are SO comfortable and perfect to wear all winter.
    Lauren, i heart, heart, heart Century 21 - it may just be the thing i miss the most about living in NYC

#32 Martha

Martha
    • VIP Member
    • 3,906 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 07:10 PM

My dog and cats. They have seriously brought so much joy to our lives.

I can't wait to get lasik!!

#33 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
      • 2,183 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 08:40 AM

We didn't buy it, but we got it as a gift. Our panini maker, OMG you can have some delicious sandwiches!

#34 Copita

Copita
        • 979 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 08:42 AM

Recently, a tractor for our lawn! It works wonders and our lawn always looks so pretty :)
          A lawnmower would take forevvvver to mow it since it's pretty big.
          I love it because it even had a cupholder and lights for the nighttime (not that I ever use it usually but it's still super fun!) :)

#35 Angel

Angel
          • 2,635 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 09:12 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Alyssa
            my best purchase has been having Lasik last summer - it was close to $6000 but worth every penny - it is life changing to wake up and have 20/20 vision and lay out on the beach and not have to worry about sand in your contacts and dry eyes and all that bullshit!!

I agree with you. I got mine done last August and it was $4k and worth it. I had the worse vision and now I have 20/20. I'm so happy I don't have to mess with contacts or glasses anymore.

#36 Celina

Celina
            • Banned
            • 2,811 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 09:25 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by wayneswifey
              My son's play yard.
              It is a bassinet, changing station, play yard and he sleeps in it every night in our room. He has never slept in his crib.
              We had one of those too and it was a super help for us as well! I just sold it last week at our yardsale for $20 ~ I had a hard time seeing some of our babystuff go - but no more babies for me!....Anyway - I can't say I have any "best" purchase. I love our refrigerator with the ice maker and filtered water - I don't think I could go back to ice trays.

Someone mentioned her Prada boots - I would say my black D&G handbag. I usually switch out purses sometime in the year, and I have actually used this bag for an entire year! It is so big and slouchy and roomy - I love it! And the leather feels like BUTTAH!
              "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users